How to piss off a scammer? vol. Got his addy

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Pilgrim Bakery studio. Where is op to make sense of this?

All the suite #'s are associated with businesses, too. Unless he gave you his jobs address....it's looking like another loss.

Last edited:
send him flowers with a note inside that reads 'soon'

and draw a shovel in the back of it.

Hire a hacker and send the police to the crib.
I knew a guy who canceled someones flight because they didn't like them online.

Aaron probably gave you his works address. No biggie.

1. Call up to the location and ask to speak to "Aaron" about a job offer, or some other bs (it doesn't matter) in order to confirm that he works there.

2. Hire a paid actor to go to aforementioned place of work, posing as a disgruntled baby mama who "just needs diapers and a fix". This will tarnish his rep.

3. Wait a week or so and call the cops, citing that you believe you heardheard glass shattering and someone shouting "NO, AARON STOP" near the location of that building. Make it an Anonymous tip. Call from a burner.

4. Look here and see above. http://m.justice.gov/actioncenter/crime.html

5. Look for his screen name on other sites, and try to find other people who may have been scammed. They might be able to hook you up with more info.

6. Create a craigslist ad for a gangbang. You know the address.

Don't use /b/

Last edited:
If that's his job a call to his job will put the fear in him.

Some clown who filed a chargeback against me was dumb enough to have his Facebook email be the same as his email he used for PayPal. Found out where he worked,his wife worked and where his kids go to school.

A call to his job letting him know who i was and why i was calling got the chargeback cancelled.

Also, there's a way to copywrite your beats too, I forgot exactly how but it's a site where you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom