How to Recover Deleted pics from Android Device! Help!!!!!

I accidentally Deleted Pictures off my Samsung Galaxy S2, Anyone knows or can help find a way to recover deleted pics? Looked on youtube but failed.... Thanks!

That Apple photo stream on all devices :smokin :smokin

Never loose pics

Last edited:
This is why I always download Dropbox on my devices. There's no better feeling than having all of your important stuff in the cloud as a backup.

Yup, Iphone dropbox is the way to go....

Assuming you saved the pictures on the SD or internal SD you can use a data recovery tool. Just look up "free picture recovery SD card"

I had a corrupted SD card one time (showed no data on the card) was able to recovery everything. It takes a while as you can't choose what to recover and what not to but worth it.

Why didn't you have dropbox upload turned on? You get 50GB free with any Samsung device

I just downloaded Dropbox. Now i can finally delete all these pics in my phone... For some reason I don't like having a whole lot.

Assuming you saved the pictures on the SD or internal SD you can use a data recovery tool. Just look up "free picture recovery SD card"

I had a corrupted SD card one time (showed no data on the card) was able to recovery everything. It takes a while as you can't choose what to recover and what not to but worth it.

Why didn't you have dropbox upload turned on? You get 50GB free with any Samsung device
Que? I have a galaxy nexus and still only have 5 gigs of space.

Dude's act like Apple invented Cloud
laugh.gif
They invented touch screens too !!!
And the smartphone
And Apps on a grid.

Que? I have a galaxy nexus and still only have 5 gigs of space.

Really?

I got like 60 right now.

Back
Top Bottom