How to shake aggressive chickenheads?? Vol. Shawty is persistent!

forget bein nice bro, be real, tell her she not ya type, big deal, so wat if her feelings get hurt, buss the "we can be friends line" . She's a big girl, she ca handle it

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Not even Falashio?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Spoiler [+]
2gxp4er.jpg

Originally Posted by Zodiak Kids

You don't even have to get rid of her, let her know that you enjoy getting slobbed more than actual intercourse, just let her spit on the mic, big girls love to eat anyway, it's a win win.

Sounds like a good idea. Just don't finish in her mouth, kiss her, then eat her out. 

SMH same exact problem bruh. I had to hit her with the im at someone else house. She calls 5 mins later saying she just drove by my house and my car is there. Stalker status.

just tell her to stop & take a dush.. once she'll do that.. you wont even want the cat.. so you'll bounce out (& neva come back)

the next time she sends you a text respond with

"BOCK BOCK, chicken chicken."

most likely you will recieve a bewildered reply such as "HUH?!"

and then you reply with a

"chickenhead."

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Sweet-Chin-Music.gif
I'm not sure why, but this made me spit my gatorade all over the computer screen... I think it might be the visual of OP giving "Sweet Chin Music" to a big broad
roll.gif

You should try new woman tactics. Experiment with new lines, be aggressive and disgusting. See how far that can get you. For example, I recently hung out with this chick that I'm really not that into, not that cute but has an ok body. I just was like, you wanna hang, I'm looking for a massage. Your more than welcome to come over. And guess what happened, I got that massage, plus a 2 hour slob job (no sex b/c i stuck my penis in her vagina and struck her tampon. funny #%% story to tell. she warned me but I had been drinking) .

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by firered18

Cliffnotes:
My homegirl told me her friend wanted me

Her friend is bigger (nothing against big girls but they're not for me)

I told her she could give her my number and that we ciould be cool but no serious business

Her friend is texting me about hanging out, and really i want nothin to do with her, i was just being nice

(I have to see ol girl once a week because she is also in this cotillion that I have been asked to by another chick.)

How do I get rid of this girl?
Everything that happened after that is your fault and you deserve it just smash her so she'll leave you alone. Man Up!

this. either kill yourself, smash, or change your number. 

Back
Top Bottom