How to spot an NT'er

my bad, anyway ... i've met a few people off here locally through my local sneaker shop, but that's about it.

images
67052479_122683272327362_2743168330079665304_n.jpg

I’ve had a bunch of NTers pull up in the most random of places, it’s a bit weird when they call me by my handle on the street, but then is all love, I’m hella friendly and sociable, last dude that approached me was in some Washington Heights bar while I was on the bathroom line and halfway drunk, so I just dabbed my dude and kept it moving, he was cool tho...if you reading this Bro, thanks for the love

Oh didnt realize this is the yearly Alp roast...lol

Dude gets roasted not because of how he looks, but more how his personality comes across...i would never play someone from online that pulls up to show love, that type of behavior just puts on full display your own insecurities :shrugs:

Oh didnt realize this is the yearly Alp roast...lol

Dude gets roasted not because of how he looks, but more how his personality comes across...i would never play someone from online that pulls up to show love, that type of behavior just puts on full display your own insecurities :shrugs:

honestly ready this like 3 times & don't understand what you're saying?!

What did i just come into lmao... I’m confused how things escalated. Idk if some posts were deleted but I am entertained.

Back
Top Bottom