How to throw a hotel party Vol. Advice, tip's, suggestions!

To the point, i'm rolling to visit some buddies few hours outta town. Instead of crashing at there casa's and inconveniencing there families, I decidedI want to just rent a motel/hotel room and possibly throw a lil something, pop bottles, ya dig?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
For those with experience and tips, please chimein... I'll have a few bottles, some cards, and that dro on deck..
pimp.gif
what else am i missing? has anybody had any bad experiences (noise complaints,MIP's, etc.)? thanks

You need women, unless you want a sausage fest.
And dont forget condoms

Since I debate for my school we stay in hotel rooms often, we usually fill up a tub with beer and have various type of liquor and since half the team arepotheads they usually find someway to get high. Women and drinking games are probably a good bet.

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

Since I debate for my school we stay in hotel rooms often, we usually fill up a tub with beer and have various type of liquor and since half the team are potheads they usually find someway to get high. Women and drinking games are probably a good bet.
sick.gif
sick.gif

dunno bout that fam.

but like everybody said.

get some joints(girls), bots, brews,music. and get faded.

a tip. if you dont have a balcony in your hotel room, i suggest jamician showers(leave the shower on while you piff) and with that you might get a girl freakyenough to get in their or somethin

have fun. you prob bout to get busted hotel parties always get loud but are sometimes the most fun.

Since I debate for my school we stay in hotel rooms often, we usually fill up a tub with beer and have various type of liquor and since half the team are potheads they usually find someway to get high. Women and drinking games are probably a good bet.

The tub thing is kinda disgusting man... why?

I don't think he means pour beer into a tub, but pour ice into the tub and then fill it with beer in cans or bottles.

At least I hope that's what he means.

Man last year after Prom(i didnt go) i went to my friends party at the hotel by TCU

%*#% was
pimp.gif
about 16 of us split the costs so it was worth it.

also lets say 3 girls got trains ran on em
devil.gif

Get two rooms that are next to each other. One room for mingling, drinks, music, food, etc. The other room would be available if any of yall get to smash anyof the ladies attending.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Man last year after Prom(i didnt go) i went to my friends party at the hotel by TCU

%*#% was
pimp.gif

devil.gif

you said you were 22 in the post your ex thread, so you graduated high school at 21?

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

The tub thing is kinda disgusting man... why?
Ice + beer in tub. You thought he was making that 1930's bathtub moonshine?
laugh.gif

Cant have music blasting... at least the last hotel party I went to. Got a couple warnings from the managers there and they threaten to call the police if wegot too loud again. We did the "tub filled with ice and brew" deal and there was also a balcony for the smokers.

Dont buy ice. THere should be an ice maker somewhere in the hotel.

I guess dont be super loud, but some hotels may be more lenient. Everything else has pretty much been said.

womens
food/snacks
plenty of alcohol

Man, now that i think about it... there was probably at least 15-20 people in that room. Bunch of other people came and went. The room was decent. Had abathroom and bedroom and even a fridge too if I remember correctly. Also had a TV and a counter table.

Also went to my bro's bday party that took place in some condo/townhouse like place... not even sure what it is called exactly. The room was pretty nice.had a kitchen, a bedroom /w bathroom downstairs, a bedroom upstairs with another bathroom. The upstairs room was kinda like a balcony room.

I got 2 conjoined rooms at a Holiday Inn one time, when I was about 16-17 for my buddies birthday. There was about 35-40 people and we

had a keg out on the balcony, blunts burnin inside the rooms. Party was straight poppin for about an hour and a half then the cops knocked on the

door asking where Tom (me) was. There was people climbing to other balconys and throwing their keg cops over the edge. Everybody left me

when the cops kicked everyone out but my buddy Bob stuck around and helped me clean up in front of the cops. I didn't get arrested or even

fined but there were about 6 cops there. Ill always remember that and remember my dude Bob stickin with me. Loyalty ftw.

Basically I wouldn't suggest it, if you don't get busted, your party wasn't big.

Originally Posted by SNSD

%*#% was
pimp.gif

devil.gif

you said you were 22 in the post your ex thread, so you graduated high school at 21?

He's a freaken liar

I wanted to throw a hotel party for my bday a couple weeks ago. But the logistics were an issue, mainly noise and sneaking all the people in.

Hotel patrons are usually quick to complain, and a quiet party is usually a boring party.

So instead I rented a 3 BR 2 bath apartment with rooftop in NYC (East Village) for $200 on a Saturday. It was penthouse, so noise definitely wasn't anissue, and there's no hotel staff to worry about. Even had a washer/dryer.

Just make sure the people you invite don't act stupid and don't throw up quickly. Basically I packed a bunch of liquor into a suitcase and a beer pongtable. Throw in some food and it was a excellent night with and within walking distance to a bunch of lounges.

A few pics:

Master suite with roof access

13634_594554950214_26304363_34717473_3715091_n.jpg

fully equipped kitchen
13634_594554990134_26304363_34717481_3506352_n.jpg

The roof
13634_594555314484_26304363_34717545_5800235_n.jpg

Check out vrbo.com, airbnb.com, theres a bunch of other sites too for short term rentals.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by SNSD

%*#% was
pimp.gif

devil.gif

He's a freaken liar

lol put him on blast.. dito

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

SNSD wrote:

TheSouthside wrote:

%*#% was
pimp.gif

devil.gif

He's a freaken liar

yea, some guy posted TheSouthSide's pic in the post your ex thread, dude is like 10
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom