How To/Ways to Call Off of Work..Vol. A JOB AINT NOTHIN BUT WORK!!!!

Alright heres the deal...they have me workin from 645am to 7pm...and honestly the hours plus the amount of work wont add up to the money that i will bemaking...

plus i dont wanna deal with the people or their damn returns (Macys FTL)

Last week i worked 40+ hours and barely got $200 (8.25hr FTL)SMH

So im asking...what the best way to cal off (excuse or something)
or should i just not go into work periods no call no show ( but i do get paid and will be gettin that check..F That!!!!)

ima seasonal worker if that makes a difference...they were gonna let me go after next week plus only gave me 12hrs next week also

Just call in sick. Call in the morning right when you wake up and hang your head over the side of the bed to make yourself sound sick.

Call in sick tell them food poisoning and say that you can come in if they absolutely need you but..and this is real this always works...tell them youcan't guarantee that you won't be in the bathroom for most of the time. This is a good excuse around the holidays, plus food poisoning can pass withina day or two.

^ good lookin...gona have to use that one...plus i mean we are FULLY staffed also...lie 5-6 ppl at 8am and like 7 more to close up...so i should be good...

only thing now is i stil have to pick up my check haha

say your car battery died and u dont have a ride to work... thats good if u dont wanna come in at the time they got u scheduled... did that the other day andonly worked 12 to 6 instead of 9 to 6... needless to say i went right back to sleep after i called them haha

Calling in sick when you just don't feel like going to work is a slippery slope, my friend. Do it once and you won't hesitate or even think about howto do it in the future. I've never once called in sick. I've gone home early but I always make it in to work.

Be happy you are getting so many hours. I work retail and went from 35 hours to 12 next week
frown.gif

Everyones hours got cut BIG time

yea...but im only seasonal...they were gonna drop me around next week or so...plus i have to go back to school doe...i'll call off sicktho..i dont feelgood n e way...lol...but thanks for the advice tho guys...really appreciate it...

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

pink eye always works.

speaks the truth.

edit.

how much did you get taxed to be barely making 200 after 40+ hours?
I'm only making $8/hr (school job is wack but it fits into my schedule) and getting at least 200 after taxes during 25 hour weeks.

they took damn near 80 outta my check...i work in a different county so they take "their" city taxes out instead of my city taxes

Pull over on a busy street while you drivin' around. Call in and say your car is tweakin. Works everytime.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

wait....

40+ hours and barely got $200 (8.25hr FTL)

the hell u not make over 200 and u work a 40 at 8.25 a hour??...taxes be rapin the hell out of your checc

anyways.....continue

hahaha funny i wakeing up to this thread!!!! no call no shows for todays shift lol !!! there crazy who wants to work the day after xmas !!!!

Back
Top Bottom