How was the early 2000s?

GwiNHkoFX34PeprI.standard

Literally... one of the GREATEST songs bad boy ever put out for NYC !!!!

Especially if you went to dancehall parties...

If that song came out just 7 years earlier, during the NYC/David dinkins/early Giuliani days....

PURE GUNSHOTS in the party... that's a fact!

Honorable mention:

Whoa - black rob
Down it again - jay z/Siegel

Bling bling it's a bad boy thing! That Shyne album had some bangers.

Crazy how many peeps at my hs had that black Rob album too. Whoa was huge.

Literally... one of the GREATEST songs bad boy ever put out for NYC !!!!

Especially if you went to dancehall parties...

If that song came out just 7 years earlier, during the NYC/David dinkins/early Giuliani days....

PURE GUNSHOTS in the party... that's a fact!

Honorable mention:

Whoa - black rob
Down it again - jay z/Siegel
Here in the west us Pacific Islanders f with barrington levy hard.. that song was a definite banger at functions! This one as well.

lol i thought crushspot was some detroit ****

i got work off that mf all the way up to 2011 lol
It was mostly Detroit people on there. 

Back then Texas was somewhat a cool state to mimic. They had everybody doing the gold grills, had people saying "What it do", had everybody listening to/making chopped & screwed versions of tracks & had everybody sipping on that purple drank. 

Karrine SuperHead Steffans, Vida Guerra, Buffie Da Body, Pinky & Melyssa Ford were those chicks. 

Girls had a nervous breakdown when B2K broke up. 

Last edited:
Esther, Vida, and Melyssa Ford were the holy trinity of video girls back then. Smooth Magazine and all those other mags were gold

Every time I hear this I think of Fredro Starr walking down the stairs to the club in Save the Last Dance

meh.

I, like many of y'all wondered how in the **** did i spent a **** ton of money on oversized clothes?! :lol:

When that screen swivels and that button lights up....
the greatest phone ever created b. aim ringing off all day in class while texting w the phone tucked in the desk was a daily routine since 13 a chubby ***** on the scene.  Thank you sidekick for allowing me to be the best typer/texter i can be. School aint teach me that ****.  and for the record away messages was the first form of Facebook statuses. ppl wrote autobios in them jawns. smh #facts  oh how I MISS THESE DAYS !! 
frown.gif

the greatest phone ever created b. aim ringing off all day in class while texting w the phone tucked in the desk was a daily routine since 13 a chubby ***** on the scene.  Thank you sidekick for allowing me to be the best typer/texter i can be. School aint teach me that ****.  and for the record away messages was the first form of Facebook statuses. ppl wrote autobios in them jawns. smh #facts  oh how I MISS THESE DAYS !! :frown:  

I ain't come in until the 3. But man. Having that and texting, aim, and Internet for MySpace? Plus having the SD card for the music?

Bruh you couldn't tell me nothing

I ain't come in until the 3. But man. Having that and texting, aim, and Internet for MySpace? Plus having the SD card for the music?

Bruh you couldn't tell me nothing
all facts brethren. the ringtone app was golden too. Any song in its entirety available to download for the ringtone but also great for the background tunes walking thru my hs hallway on my radio raheem **** blasting BIG or that new thug motivation 101. these new lads wouldn't know 

all facts brethren. the ringtone app was golden too. Any song in its entirety available to download for the ringtone but also great for the background tunes walking thru my hs hallway on my radio raheem **** blasting BIG or that new thug motivation 101. these new lads wouldn't know 

Son I did that on my 830 when I had nextel. Oh man the memories. They were like 30 seconds but still. We would play those like they were mp3s and battle each other

Back
Top Bottom