How well does the retro XIII age? More specifically the 2005 version

I have black/maize low 13's. I wear them occasionally without any sort of problem.

My breds from are in great condition i have worn them at leas 8 times so they last well very comfortable too

My 05 flints have been worn 4-5 times and have slight bleeding on the pods but not on the sole... doesn't bug me too much and the worst of it comes off with a little help from a magic eraser.
Ridiculously comfortable, feels like walking on clouds especially with the zoom air in the forefoot.

I'd say the 2005 XIIIs, as well as any other AJ13 release handles time really well if properly stored. Here's my pair of French Blue 13s. They are DS, I don't have a worn pair to compare. Overall, there's just a little yellowing on the glue near the toebox area, and no clouding at all on the hologram. They were stored in the box with a pack or two of silica gel, no zip lock bag.
2005_air_jordan_xiii-1.jpg

2005_air_jordan_xiii-2.jpg

2005_air_jordan_xiii-3.jpg

The hold up had no problem with bred flint , blk and wht OG, the low blk and yellow the pod area has an off wht look...

I have a pair of the 2004 Wheat and Grey Toes.  The Wheats are in good condition as are the Grey Toes except for the red bleeding,  

I still can't believe JB put out all that low crap in the early-mid 00s. It should get a lot more hate IMO. Low top 6s, 8s and 13s. SMH...

Originally Posted by bence23

I still can't believe JB put out all that low crap in the early-mid 00s. It should get a lot more hate IMO. Low top 6s, 8s and 13s. SMH...

Low XIII's were ok, but I hated the VI's and VIII's

XIIIs are good with age im always looking at my breds thinking they will unglue it just looks that way but they never do,

still on the hunt for the navy-Metallic-low XIIIs Jordan brand needs to retro those asap saw some sz 11s on the bay for 450 thought i could find better should have just did it.

They hold up very well. I just got rid of a pair of deadstock 05 Flints to a local and it was an instant sell. The flints still look mint as if they just released. Haven't noticed any issues with the leather, sole, laces. Only issues you will see would be the white pods once they get beat. They usually turn yellow, but it's nothing that angelous paint cant touch up.

Creasing of toe box (go half size down and that should solve that problem) and the holograms fog (hair blow dryer will take care of that problem).

13's won't crumble, only unglue and bleed on certain colorways.

I have the entire lineup of originals I wear fairly regularly and they're doing great!
Same with my black and reds from 04. I have a pair that are so beat to death, but they keep on ticking

13s are amazing and if the pods bleed you can get an elmers paint pen and make them brand new again, i did that with my flints from 05

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

13s are amazing and if the pods bleed you can get an elmers paint pen and make them brand new again, i did that with my flints from 05
I just used a little bit of acetone and a q-tip to take off the bleeding marks on the white pods.  

Can someone post a pic of what bleeding flints look like? Ive seen what bleeding greytoes and black/reds look like but never on a pair of flints.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Can someone post a pic of what bleeding flints look like? Ive seen what bleeding greytoes and black/reds look like but never on a pair of flints.

Here is some bleeding on a few pairs of my 13's...i have two pairs of the flints and one pair of the cranberry joints...but here are some pics of the bleeding on my flints that I haven't restored

Back
Top Bottom