how would do it?????

How would you wear your air jordan xiv????? i was wondering how i should wear them wanna bust them out the last day of school.....

Originally Posted by k r e a m

How would you wear your air jordan xiv????? i was wondering how i should wear them wanna bust them out the last day of school.....
on your feet
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

on your feet
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
naw i mean how like alter the appearance or something with levis gym shorts a bathing suit you get the idea
laugh.gif

on your feet
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
naw i mean how like alter the appearance or something with levis gym shorts a bathing suit you get the idea
laugh.gif

You can alter the appearance by wearing them with levis gym shorts a bathing suit you get the idea
laugh.gif

wait...a...minute....i don't understand....

you want to wear your XIV's on your last day of school.....with....a bathing suit?????

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

wait...a...minute....i don't understand....

you want to wear your XIV's on your last day of school.....with....a bathing suit?????

smh.gif
1496x08.gif

i stopped reading after the title....

how would do it?????

what???

" swagga jack " me but i did this back in high school when they first released. i hated the tongue

whmlv9.jpg

k1dtsh.jpg

the illest kid back in '99 if i say so myself... jk

i regret not copping those blacktoes for 50 bucks.. oh well.. (shrugs).. i got the greens and the reds for that price (on sale for $99, plus the 50 off, notax)

Originally Posted by never wear them

" swagga jack " me but i did this back in high school when they first released. i hated the tongue

whmlv9.jpg

k1dtsh.jpg

the illest kid back in '99 if i say so myself... jk

joker.gif

on your feet
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i usually rock mine in just a thong , really makes the colors on the XIV pop

Back
Top Bottom