How would Michael Jackson react to his daughter dating a Black guy?

MJ is dead. Plus you ask this like the public ever got a firm grasp of his personality outside of him being a weirdo. The topic being about race just further compounds the stupidity of this thread. Pretty questionable you just posting pics of a 14 year old though.

Always wondered if he smashed Lisa Marie. Would've been funny if he knocked her up.

Michael was blacker than any entertainer.

He raised $100 million for famine and disease relief in Africa. Dude stayed posted up in Africa among the peoples.... back in the 80s!

Some of his biggest tunes featured Black church choirs.

He joined the Nation of Islam.

He just thought he was ugly from years of verbal abuse. His nose, vitiligo, burn accident, that's why he did what he did. No one personified blackness more than Michael.

I mean everyone knows his kids aren't his own seed, what difference does it make? His children are white, like why does this matter? He is still the one who raise them.

We all know Michael wasn't sticking his junk anywhere near a woman's private regions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Sorta want....It is a interesting question though. I would think he wouldn't care because she is half black 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@*!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

OP, You know MJ was black right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ppl throw shade at MJ, but he has done a lot for the black community.

He would be fine with it, but the fact that you are an nter might be the deal breaker.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

The fact his kids don't resemble anyone mixed will always have me like...

400979437.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Every time I see Michael Jackson's kids its always baffling how white (for lack of a better term) and how people really pass them along as his actual kids...

wait Michael Jackson didn't like black people?
laugh.gif

thats probably why he wanted Diana Ross to parent them so they follow in her footsteps
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
jk
laugh.gif

I believe they are his children. They look like him except that look really White. Michael Jackson wasnt super dark though
image-4-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-306378809.jpg

And Debbie Rowe is about as fair skin as it gets
Debbie-Rowe-467216-1-402.jpg

Yall mustve not seen alot bi-racial kids though. The only thing is you'd at at least one of kids would be kinda dark

1109-paris-blanket-prince-credit.jpg

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by gllahone84

The fact his kids don't resemble anyone mixed will always have me like...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Every time I see Michael Jackson's kids its always baffling how white (for lack of a better term) and how people really pass them along as his actual kids...

indifferent.gif

rashida_jones_image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom