How would you dress if you were crazy rich?

crazy-stupid-love_628.jpg

When its appropriate

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

One of these for each day of the week made from endangered species
workaholics-blake-bear.jpg
If I need to dress up for a special occasion like a wedding or something, throw on one of these
hiphopmediatraining-758246267-1308634659.jpg

If I have to fly commercial...
123177main_SEMAA_girl_v2_330x330.jpg

For parent teacher meetings (minus the head, that would be silly)
Godzilla_Costume_Front_by_JFakeWeston.jpg

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm very serious.

Blacked out suit, blue shirt, red tie and the Kobes. What, you don't like how I dress? Well not a single damb will be given.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, you can judge and disapprove all you want, I'm still going to do it cause I can.
Dress how you like, but you'd look like an absolute idiot. I could imagine a 12 year old making this type of decision if he ever had to wear a suit.
laugh.gif

You make it sound like I would be the only one who would find it funny if you dressed like this, EVERYONE would.

Well first of all, I'd only be around 20 or my early 20s, so I'd still be a kid technically.

Second, I don't care if you found it funny, or anyone else for that matter. I'm rich. What are you going to do about it? Laugh, point at me, talk some $!**, at the end of the day, nothing you do can or will influence me, and my life > yours, word to Lebron. I don't need to appeal to anyone. I can show up at interviews without a shirt on and while I might get turned away right away, I don't need the money. So that's too bad for the company.

I'm very serious.

Blacked out suit, blue shirt, red tie and the Kobes. What, you don't like how I dress? Well not a single damb will be given.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, you can judge and disapprove all you want, I'm still going to do it cause I can.
Dress how you like, but you'd look like an absolute idiot. I could imagine a 12 year old making this type of decision if he ever had to wear a suit.
laugh.gif

You make it sound like I would be the only one who would find it funny if you dressed like this, EVERYONE would.

Well first of all, I'd only be around 20 or my early 20s, so I'd still be a kid technically.

Second, I don't care if you found it funny, or anyone else for that matter. I'm rich. What are you going to do about it? Laugh, point at me, talk some $!**, at the end of the day, nothing you do can or will influence me, and my life > yours, word to Lebron. I don't need to appeal to anyone. I can show up at interviews without a shirt on and while I might get turned away right away, I don't need the money. So that's too bad for the company.
OK you are letting your imagination get ahead of you. You aren't Lebron and this is a hypothetical situation that if we are serious, you are unlikely to ever be in.

Let's not derail the thread now.

OK you are letting your imagination get ahead of you. You aren't Lebron and this is a hypothetical situation that if we are serious, you are unlikely to ever be in.

Derail the thread? Dude, I made the thread
laugh.gif

No one is swaying off topic. I told you how I'd dress if I was rich as hell and you said it was dumb.

The point is: if I'm rich, I don't care what your opinion is, I will dress as I wish.

laugh.gif

No one is swaying off topic. I told you how I'd dress if I was rich as hell and you said it was dumb.

The point is: if I'm rich, I don't care what your opinion is, I will dress as I wish.
And myself and others will laugh at you for doing so.. That is all.
happy.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif

Accepted and not a single damb will be given
grin.gif

more clothes in general I like flannels a lot, shoes are taken care of already, but a really expensive nice watch

laugh.gif

happy.gif

Accepted and not a single damb will be given
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude Kryptonite taking this question wayyyyy to seriously.

It's not real life guy.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by natisfynest

More than likely the same way I do now just with a lot more options
Same here, except nicer versions of what I currently wear. My style wouldn't change, just the quality.

Suits.

Expensive suits everywhere.

Play ball with suits.

Go to the gym in suits.

Suits everywhere.

None of these pictures are showing anything that looks like a "billionaire," most are just dressed very fashionable. Most of the brands that have well made stuff that you see affluent people wear dont look expensive or flashy, which isnt the point of owning nice things. If thats your goal, youre just new money trash that will get laughed at.

My style would not change, only the labels of my wardrobe would. As much as I hate to say this, high end brands have some really nice pieces of clothing that I would like to wear but I would NOT stop wearing nikes if I was rich. It's more about wearing what I like but what I like sometimes is too expensive 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom