How yall mess with gucci and juiceman so hard but dont talk about Yo gotti

Back 2 da Basics was a hot classic for my collection anywayz....dude used to have that fire in em, it dont sound like the same Gotti to me now-a-dayz

he's not a swag or punchline type of rapper, just spits true bars....but if you had the type of upbringin or been surrounded with hood life, thenyou'll def feel homie...

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Back 2 da Basics was a hot classic for my collection anywayz....dude used to have that fire in em, it dont sound like the same Gotti to me now-a-dayz

he's not a swag or punchline type of rapper, just spits true bars....but if you had the type of upbringin or been surrounded with hood life, then you'll def feel homie...
I think he got better since back to basics, his flow is crazy right now.

Go check the definition of a G mixtape with gucci he outshined gucci on every track

Gucci my dude but thats nothing to write home about, there are NT rappers with more lyrical talent. Gucci still
pimp.gif
though

Yo Gotti is about 19 to 20 times better than Gucci Mane and about 90 times better than Yung Jewman (Aye!)

Originally Posted by PRIMETIME2124

He just signed with polo grounds records.....
hes on the halle berry remix with luda.....
pimp.gif
On cocaine muzik 2 he talking bout he signed with J records, I dont know if polo grounds with hurricane chris is a good look

Originally Posted by hellaones

hustle & flow mixtape > both his GG mixtapes

LOL....yeah to a newbie just hearing about gotti. That mixtape was nothing but old music released years before that mixtape came out.

Originally Posted by devv

Originally Posted by PRIMETIME2124

He just signed with polo grounds records.....
hes on the halle berry remix with luda.....
pimp.gif
On cocaine muzik 2 he talking bout he signed with J records, I dont know if polo grounds with hurricane chris is a good look

Yo Gotti is ok to me, but his lisp makes me not enjoy his music.

I see people just REALLY hearing Yo Gotti.

First time I heard him was back in 02-03 on the Tela's Tennesee Titans joint. Been a fan ever since.

Not to see he is that great of a rapper, but he is up on Gucci Mane�on�every song they do together.

Back
Top Bottom