How You Drinking Your Cocoa This Winter NT?

-Swiss Miss with marshmallows
-Almond milk

-brown sugar

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

-Swiss Miss with marshmallows
-Almond milk

-brown sugar

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sounds good...

l use the swlss mlss too.. but two pacs for one cup of m1lc... l add clnnamon and vanllla tooo

1 packet of regular cocoa mix
few teaspoons of Ghirardelli Cocoa Power or substitute with a little instant coffee

lil bit of coffee creamer...

might go make some right now 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Splash of cocoa and a lot of Jameson.
2ci7hcj.gif

And @FinallyFamous for the Eggnog....mix Egg Nog, White Rum, and Godiva White Chocolate liqueur. Whipped Cream and Nutmeg/Cinnamon on top. Trust
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Splash of cocoa and a lot of Jameson.
2ci7hcj.gif

And @FinallyFamous for the Eggnog....mix Egg Nog, White Rum, and Godiva White Chocolate liqueur. Whipped Cream and Nutmeg/Cinnamon on top. Trust
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That sounds
smokin.gif

Folgers instant coffee with a packet of Swiss Miss with marshmallows, mixed with a little Hershey's chocolate syrup.
pimp.gif

I'll have to try your idea though OP. sounds good

Doing it the old-fashioned way, like every year.
smokin.gif

images

grind these, add some really fresh milk, and some brown sugar.
pimp.gif

Haven't had Swiss Miss in a while.

walk into wawa.....hit hot chocolate button.....throw in a little french vanilla....and swiftly pull away before all that watery discharge overflows my cup because once you let go of that button.....you know it keeps coming....

As someone from the snowy Northeast, you gotta try peppermint schnapps in your hot chocolate. Drink's called a peppermint patty and it tastes just like one. It's awesome.

You guys aren't drinking the good stuff!

Jacques Torres (THIS is ridiculously good!)
Ghirardelli
Dagoba

I'm crazy about hot chocolate because I don't care much for coffee. Friends look at me all crazy when I order a zebra hot chocolate at Starbucks.

Back
Top Bottom