How you pregnant and still want me to smash, though?

i bet shorty dont even know if dude the babydaddy and she going round slanging her coochi untill she can find a simp who wants to deal with her so she can dropthe its yours on a random ... i seen chicks do this all the time in the chi

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

son posted a thread without pics, though.
I see what you did there.
roll.gif
No. I don't think you did
laugh.gif

And I've always wondered when these threads pop up...do these girls straight up tell you they wanna smash or are they flirting with you and you think they wanna smash?
she was straight up. Told me "i want it". I was like "you want what, though?". Then she smiled. Told her "but you pregnant, doe". And she aint say anything.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This %+!#% Mayor is hilarious

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Who this chick mayor? Its a trap btw... She telling you she pregnant but deep inside she wants you to nut inside and you end up being the baby daddy
laugh.gif

i was waiting for you to come in this thread fam. She work in the primary with me. One of these days come to my section and ill show you this chic.
Im trying to think if I seen her around but doesnt ring a bell... Ill pass by tuesday...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
laugh.gif

And I've always wondered when these threads pop up...do these girls straight up tell you they wanna smash or are they flirting with you and you think they wanna smash?
she was straight up. Told me "i want it". I was like "you want what, though?". Then she smiled. Told her "but you pregnant, doe". And she aint say anything.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You say that !$@$ in real life too?
roll.gif

Wait, _'s is really trading war stories about slangin' D to pregos?
laugh.gif

Only prego wool I'm boxin' up is the wifeys and that's before the bump is noticeable.

Ya'll some nasty mother #$*%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StuntHard

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

She works at KFC of course she grimey

I knew that this ol greasy face dude was Mayor... i thought you said you retired from NT, ol Crisco sweatin' - canola face +%@ dude

you got robbed, though...and you live in Arkansas.

laugh.gif
(Redman) GET EM (Redman)

i say hell wit it baptize that baby wit that christening c#m, aint nuttin(pun intended) like fetus **$kin, str8 beat that brainout.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I know a pregnant female thats covering up her exes name tatted on her to put her new baby father's name..... but they both smashing.
@+%-larious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

smash man.. preggo box is the best box...
pimp.gif

tell these youngsters

pimp.gif

its all hot and warm it feels like when u stick ur finger in fresh baked brownies, and the best part is no preg scare

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Wait, _'s is really trading war stories about slangin' D to pregos?
laugh.gif

Only prego wool I'm boxin' up is the wifeys and that's before the bump is noticeable.

Ya'll some nasty mother #$*%
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I must say, pregnancy sex is the best. When the mother of my child was pregnant... best 8 3/4 months of my life.

I am in total disagreement. My wife is due January 4 and I have not touched her in months. I can't get down with a chick with a belly....fat, pregnant or otherwise.

83325214da639e53c6dae460e074499ec98d5e9.gif

Back
Top Bottom