How'd you find NT?

i was on other forums like boxden, hollafront, lurking uptowns

heard of nt, little bit of googling, didnt understand the sign up process. i actually signed up but got a 500 error or something and never got signed up properly. so just lurked for a bit, didnt like how i couldnt write anything when i found somethingfunny, even signing up for eye SS just to post for a few weeks. eventually signed up again. got accepted couple weeks later. and still hurr.

dutch royal T had a website to a link to nt...i was looking for the retro air jordan V in 2000
signed up september 2001 

I always seen my boy lurkin since 6th grade

Once I got into college I started lurking for a month then joined

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

was looking for release dates
laugh.gif

My boys little bro who was always into jordans. I would tell him I would always go to nike.com and jordan.com for release dates. He just told me to come to NT. Im still on it and he never comes on here. This was in 02, lurked for 4 years in the Jordan Brand area until 06. Then I finally realized there was different threads and started looking out.

IRockTMacs wrote:
Professor K, Kicksology.net.
He recommended niketalk to me.. stating that it was his favorite website..

Lurk in the Jordan Forum for years.. I didn't know anything about being a member.. until a family member put me on.. 

Filled out the application.. and instantly was accepted into niketalk..

my brother put me on to nt my freshman year of highschool 04-05.
I signed up then but didnt know you had to be let into the holy gates of niketalk.
grin.gif

i lurked until 09' when i made an account but got sent to banned camp
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i made this one in 10' 

There was this ridiculous manager at Foot Locker named Jared back in 04-05. I mean, RIDICULOUS
laugh.gif
. I started getting into collecting but didn't know much about it. I would just show up to FL to see if something new came out.

Anyways, this dude
laugh.gif
, this dude Jared was one of those COCKY collectors that just thought he had all the power in the world because he had some nice kicks. And he was a manager at FL so you already know
laugh.gif
. (Claims he hade some dead stock og Patrick Ewing player edition Jordan 1's in white and orange that he could sell for 30k
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Anyways, I got sick of dealing with him and wanted to find sites that would shed a lil more light and eventually came across NT
pimp.gif

I used to love sneaker showcase and WDYWT threads.

But probably in 08 after have about 50 pair of Jordans I literally woke up and decided that I was wasting my money and sold most of them and gave some away. I had the OG Defining Moments pack too
30t6p3b.gif
. Those 11's
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, not really sure what is going on in this post but yeah, I just found NT on the internet
laugh.gif

I'm not exactly sure how I found it, but I'm pretty sure I was looking for Jordan Retro II release dates back in '04. Joined right away, eff all that lurking business. It's pretty crazy I was 13 when I joined, I'm about to be 21 in March
eek.gif

04-05. my then-chick bought me cement IIIs on ebay. i google'd to see if they were real or not & ended up here.
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]
they were fake
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
she spent $250 on 'em
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

When the Frenchies and Raptors released many years ago I got a free Jordan Brand magazine with purchase..That mag had an article about RetroKid in it and he mentions NT..Thats how I came to this wonderful wacky world of NT..

Originally Posted by techmen31

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I found a link on Jays Kicksite (Pretty sure that was the name)

Pretty sure it was something like that. I too found NT on the links section of that site. Back in 01'.
I made a sn and then after about a year I wasnt able to login so I made this one.

That site was great.

I found it when I was looking for pictures of the XVs, it was in late Dec of 00'.  I didnt register till like January or whenever the next wave of registration was.

And I had the same thing happen to me with my og username  Superkracker550 
laugh.gif
x
pimp.gif
   SMH I think I only had like 3 posts with it too.

Id kill to get the name back.

ohwell.gif

browsing nikepark and other sites for release dates and would wind up on nt, but I would never remember the site
found it again searching for cool greys in 01, i didn't sign up then just lurked

My older cousin has been a member since 2000. Every time I'd visit he'd have this site up. I lurked for a while and joined in 03.

Back
Top Bottom