How'd you meet your girlfriend/wife?

Originally Posted by richiecotite

met my wife in law school, started by offering her gum everyday in crim pro

so you just went up to her everyday and said "oh hai! want some gum?"

Met my girl through her friends (knew some of them already) she said she wanted to go to my basketball game and she came, after that we went to the beach ... we're going on 4 years this year.

Crazy.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by richiecotite

met my wife in law school, started by offering her gum everyday in crim pro

so you just went up to her everyday and said "oh hai! want some gum?"
now that's G.

my situation is similar to OP's.

my girl is an old childhood friend of my bestfriend, they grew up going to the same church. They reconnected a buncha years later and her and her friends started hanging out with me and my boys. That was almost 6 years ago, and we are gettin married next week.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Match.com
This actually works.....I kept using the word "smash" on my profile and they disapproved it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Met my GF when she was working for a relative and was designing t-shirts for a graduation fund raiser. Never looked back since
pimp.gif

Met her thru my cousin, we were friends for about a year then we started going out.

Fast forward 8 years later and we're gettin married in July....

I went to the club with a friend from high school and when we met up at his house there was girl A. I then had girl A in my math class the next semester and so I proceeded to talk to her. Girl A had a younger sister who is best friends with my wife. About a year after it didn't work out with girl A I began talking to my wife.

Seen my girl around different places... Then, while I was working at Nike, one of my co-workers (who hated me) was mad that all of the people in the stock room were lesbians so she started to get some of her friends to come work. Her plan was for them to "gang up" on us or some %$%*.. Who knows.. Anyway... Turns out the cute girl I had seen around was the friend... We got together.. Co-worker who hated me now hates both of us.. And none of us work at Nike anymore.. Lol.

Will be 3 years in July.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

my girl is an old childhood friend of my bestfriend, they grew up going to the same church. They reconnected a buncha years later and her and her friends started hanging out with me and my boys. That was almost 6 years ago, and we are gettin married next week.

Whens the big day? My 1 year is on the 27th, which happens to be my aunts birthday
laugh.gif

Met my current girl through a friend who was trying to wife her up.  She ended up being with me ever since and we just celebrated our 7 year this past weekend.

the thread should be for people who are married or going to get married. those stories are better.

I met my boyfriend/baby daddy because he lived next door to my aunt and little cousins for years. I will admit I was attracted to him because the first time I saw him he had on Bred XI's so one particular day he was talking to my little cousin and I wrote my number down and gave it to my cousin to give to him. He called immediately it was so cute. I can't remember what year the black cat IV's came out but he was wearing those.

Me and one of my friends work for the same company just different locations in the same town. He sent her over to my location because she wanted a new phone and they didn't have it in stock. I sold her the phone and while we were waiting for her phone contents to change over I got at her. Dating for 5 months now.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Whens the big day? My 1 year is on the 27th, which happens to be my aunts birthday
laugh.gif

whoop whoop.  we gonna have the same anniversary
smile.gif

2/27 for me too unless she leaves my butt at the altar.  Good thing I been training (half assed) for a marathon so my cardio is 10x better than hers.  She aint gettin away without a fight.

Back
Top Bottom