Hows the Summer Intern lineup at your work ?? v. summer is here

today is the first day, looking kind of weak.
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

My boy got the internship at my job, im rooting for him to pull some breezy's. ( even tho they look real dull, im not gon rain on his parade)

hows it looking at your job ? school ? or your internship ?

i have a bb curve 8900 ... and it makes the noise when you take a pic..so...sorry guys.. ill bring my digital camera tomorrow for the mixer at chili's..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

summer class at community college, no bad girls in here...
work at a golf course 99% guys here
internship non existent... summer will be extremely boring.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

today is the first day, looking kind of weak.
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

My boy got the internship at my job, im rooting for him to pull some breezy's. ( even tho they look real dull, im not gon rain on his parade)

hows it looking at your job ? school ? or your internship ?

i have a bb curve 8900 ... and it makes the noise when you take a pic..so...sorry guys.. ill bring my digital camera tomorrow for the mixer at chili's..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Delete this thread today, and create it tomorrow.[/color]

this is true, but aint nothing posting about, chicks look straight out of the hills/j crew advertisement.

My 3rd term co-op with the same Firm.
Spring, Fall, and now a Summer term.

Based on what I've seen, I don't advise you dip your pen in office ink. You need to evaluate the company culture first and foremostthen go from there. Also, a lot of females in coprorate america tend to #%@% up. Guys #%@% down. If you catch my drift. You're a male intern, sounless you've been co-oping/interning with the same firm and people know you, your at the bottom of the totem pole. Swag can not correct this.

Line up is pretty weak for interns though. Only 2/7 girls are 7+.
What's funny is that, this is the best line up of intern females we've had since I've been with the company. Hell, the first term I was here therewere 0 FEMALES. Engineering Contracting FTL.
HR and Business department got some baaaaad full timers though and I've seen a few cute full time engineers.

But I'm just here to get money, network, and keep it moving. There are snitches/whistle blowers out here and jelous people who will end your career withthe quickness.

this summer's harvest is relatively weak. there's on
pimp.gif
chick though. very pretty face, gorgeous hair, nice chest.

she's got nothing on my boys mom though. i work with her, and man oh man! everytime i see him i wish i could say "IFTSOOYM!"

Back
Top Bottom