HP Beats by Dre Laptop?

It's shown at the beginning of the Forever video. If it's late oh well...

4lmule.jpg

259jyib.jpg

Earlier this week, we learned about HP's impressive looking new line of premium notebooks the Envy 13 and Envy 15, both of which borrow a lot of the desirable styling of Apple's MacBook Pros.

loupe.gif
Zoom"HP Envy includes the latest in materials and technology inside and out and pushes the technological and performance boundaries of what can be done in sleek, powerful and lightweight notebook PCs," said Ted Clark, senior vice president and general manager, Notebook Global Business Unit, Personal Systems Group, HP. "Discerning consumers will get a premium experience and performance."

Before the notebooks are even hitting the streets, HP has announced a limited edition of its Envy 15, designed in collaboration with Beats by Dr. Dre.

Of course, both the Envy 13 and Envy 15 feature speakers that are designed in conjunction with Beats, so it appears that this limited edition Envy 15 only differentiates itself by its black exterior and Beats logo on the lid.

loupe.gif
ZoomAlthough specifics of this Envy are still unknown, the Envy 15 is what HP calls its fastest consumer notebook and "dream machine," coming in a 1-inch thin, 5.18-pound package. It'll pack a 'future' Intel Core i7 processor and up to 16 GB of DDR3 1,066-MHz system memory in four SODIMM memory slots

grey_loader.gif

. It also has space to add two solid-state drives in a RAID-0 configuration if you need the speed.
The regular Envy 15 will run for $1,799, so expect the limited edition to be at least that much.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

For that much, I'd get a Macbook.
indifferent.gif

It'll pack a 'future' Intel Core i7 processor and up to 16 GB of DDR3 1,066-MHz system memory in four SODIMM memory slots
grey_loader.gif

. It also has space to add two solid-state drives in a RAID-0 configuration if you need the speed.
Those stats =/= a Macbook Pro.

and I'm a Mac user.

i have both the in ear and over the ear headphones i did not pay retail but i am happy with both def not trash to me

As a Mac owner, that computer is gonna pack some serious power. It may serve some for those who need some hardcore computing power. There really no processorApple puts in a Macbook that can outperform a Core i7 processor. Plus, 16GB of memory isnt even an option in a Macbook, let alone DDR-3. Throw OS X 10.6 onthere and we'll have a winner
pimp.gif

I think some of you are lost. There's no way it will come with 16GB RAM for the $1799 price tag.

^^u can up ur ram from 1 to 4 for like $80
thats what i did.

the headphones arent trashed, theyre over priced regular heaphones.
still it runs windows
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom