HTC Incredible or BB Bold?

Title pretty much sums it up. I'm due for an upgrade, don't really feel like waiting for the Droid X, both phones are pretty appealing. Help me choose!
pimp.gif

Title pretty much sums it up. I'm due for an upgrade, don't really feel like waiting for the Droid X, both phones are pretty appealing. Help me choose!
pimp.gif

id get the HTC Incredible

if you dont mind the thickness, then get the droid 2

the only reason why i would consider the droid 2 because the incredible's battery life is not great

id get the HTC Incredible

if you dont mind the thickness, then get the droid 2

the only reason why i would consider the droid 2 because the incredible's battery life is not great

I actually prefer a somewhat thick phone.

In what ways would you say BB is better than Droid X, Incredible, Droid 2, etc?

It depends on what you are mainly using your phone for. If you are a heavy message person (e-mail, text) with little or no use for lots of apps, get the BB. If you want a touchscreen phone that does multimedia very well, get the Incredible.

*waits for ninjahood to come in with "da bold is old technology da incredible is
eek.gif
eek.gif
"*

It depends on what you are mainly using your phone for. If you are a heavy message person (e-mail, text) with little or no use for lots of apps, get the BB. If you want a touchscreen phone that does multimedia very well, get the Incredible.

*waits for ninjahood to come in with "da bold is old technology da incredible is
eek.gif
eek.gif
"*

I'd go with HTC Incredible for sure. Blackberry is pretty outdated, not to mention that the Bold was released 2 years ago. I've played with both phones, and while the blackberry is great for emails and texting, it really lacks pretty much all aspects. Plus, the screen on the HTC Incredible is way better.

I'd go with HTC Incredible for sure. Blackberry is pretty outdated, not to mention that the Bold was released 2 years ago. I've played with both phones, and while the blackberry is great for emails and texting, it really lacks pretty much all aspects. Plus, the screen on the HTC Incredible is way better.

None get a droid phone. I got the OG Motorola droid for verizon and it's the best phone ive ever owned. Everyone I know with a BB is already trying to switch to a Droid phone.

None get a droid phone. I got the OG Motorola droid for verizon and it's the best phone ive ever owned. Everyone I know with a BB is already trying to switch to a Droid phone.

Originally Posted by awon23

id say the BB is better in messaging, but IMO, everyone has texting or at least email already, so BBM is not THAT big of a deal, still a great feature, but BB is not as big as android or apple in the consumer phone market

Originally Posted by awon23

id say the BB is better in messaging, but IMO, everyone has texting or at least email already, so BBM is not THAT big of a deal, still a great feature, but BB is not as big as android or apple in the consumer phone market

Back
Top Bottom