HTC touch pro 2????

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Sprint: Expected RD is next month.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that soon?!?!

gotta get my funds together now cuz i am really sick of the first touch pro.

hope they fix the flaws.

glad i didn't break in and cop the tp1, i don't like it one bit. This beauty on the other hand... the moment it comes to alltel it's mine.

i wonder should i wait for the a month or so too cop so all flaws in the brad new phones are fixed cause my tp1 i got the first day of release and it had madflaws in it

i just talk to customer service of sprint the palm pre comes out next month meaning that the tp2 will not come out til the following month

I heard they suppose to be coming out with the Blackberry Bold as well?
nerd.gif

Anyways, I'm getting a new phone this summer so its either going to be that or the Bold (if it comes out).

One of the higher up Sprint reps said next month. Of course that could change as it would not make sense to do the Pre in the same month, but like I said,that's word straight from one of the top Sprint reps (not those fools you talk to online or on the phone) ...

so if I get a tp1 for a low price on ebay , "something happens", will I get the tp2 or another tp1? I remember most of nt getting their tps throughclaims a while back (will this happen again).......time will tell

Originally Posted by tmukg21

so if I get a tp1 for a low price on ebay , "something happens", will I get the tp2 or another tp1? I remember most of nt getting their tps through claims a while back (will this happen again).......time will tell
i too am inquiring this...because my tp1 has all kinds of problems...*paging MisterP*

Touch Pro 2 aka Wing 2 on T-Mobile coming July 22nd.

Damn, was the TP1 really that problematic? Whats wrong with it?

I wanted that phone so bad but my money was no where near right.. guess that was a good thing..

i ALMOST got an htc before i copped my Bold...

im glad i made the right choice though in the end.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I wanna cop the TP2 but the Palm Treo Pro is giving it some competition

pimp.gif

i dont think anything compares to the two hand keyboard. i hate palms.

forgot about the HTC touch pro 2... Nokia N97 and Samsung 18910 are on the spot light right now. but after seeing how fast/responsive (new touch flow 3d) theUI on youtube and windows 6.5 coming out soon too its going to be a very nice phone i like it a lot!

im considering it as 3rd candidate for my upgrade 2nd from N97.

free phone FTW!...UK line!

Back
Top Bottom