Huarache 2k4 appreciation :hat

Appreciated
pimp.gif

Favorite pair are the rd/wht/blu L.A edition

just gotta come back in and say...

2k4 is a solid #2 (behind the BB1) for me.

amazing pair of kicks. Definately appreciated...

still use my white/black/red and white/silver lasers as part of the rotation.

have 2 pairs on ice too

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

IMO, Nike brought back Nike Basketball with this one.

idk, just a couple of years prior to that (2001-2002), Nike did well wit the Shox technology, esp with the BB4's and the Stunners...

Shox were gimmicky garbage.
I partially agree. They were gimmicky, but I thought they were pretty good back then. Now... not so much
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

After playing in the ZK5s.... Wow.... I'm having 2nd thoughts on this shoe. And these were probably my favorite balling shoe of all time.

I dont know....I like the 2K4 still better than the Kobe Vs.

I may one day let my DS size 10.5 go and I'll def. think of you, but with them still being my top 3 GOAT shoe, may not be any time soon..
smile.gif
Mad love for you though E!

my IDs were put to rest after extensive balling, they are great performance shoes...this is the only pair I have left (one of the first laser designs by Nike I believe, may be wrong though...)
383803429.jpg

i need another pair of these, kobes 4s and 5s are great and all, but for some reason these are still my favorite.

2k4 FO LIFE!!! regardless of what new sig shoe comes out...2k4 is good ol' reliable!! can always depend on consistent performance and comfort from this baby...glad i got 6 pairs DS and one in the rotation!!! these will last me a life time....one of my all time fave.

Back
Top Bottom