Huarache 2K4 or Kobe VI?!?! Please Help Me With My Next Purcahse!!!

KOBE VI or HUARACHE 2k4 and WHY?

TYPE OF PLAYER:
athletic point guard, changing speeds/direction, use quickness to break my man off the dribble and get to the hole. also, i like to stop on a dime and work in the pull-up jumper game. hoop almost daily and play in a couple of leagues.

CURRENT GO-TO SHOES:
hyperfuse 9.5
soldier iv 9.5
kobe iv 9.5
kobe v would of probably been one of the goat to me but the traction is weak compared to herringbone and i had durability issues. exterior side panels ripped on both of my nikeIDs and i returned them.

it would be much appreciated if anyone on NT who has or have had both pairs provide information and pros/cons on the KOBE VI or 2K4 and which is better.

also, should i get a size 9.5 kobe vi // 2k4? the same size as the shoes mentioned above?

thanks in advance!!!

KOBE VI or HUARACHE 2k4 and WHY?

TYPE OF PLAYER:
athletic point guard, changing speeds/direction, use quickness to break my man off the dribble and get to the hole. also, i like to stop on a dime and work in the pull-up jumper game. hoop almost daily and play in a couple of leagues.

CURRENT GO-TO SHOES:
hyperfuse 9.5
soldier iv 9.5
kobe iv 9.5
kobe v would of probably been one of the goat to me but the traction is weak compared to herringbone and i had durability issues. exterior side panels ripped on both of my nikeIDs and i returned them.

it would be much appreciated if anyone on NT who has or have had both pairs provide information and pros/cons on the KOBE VI or 2K4 and which is better.

also, should i get a size 9.5 kobe vi // 2k4? the same size as the shoes mentioned above?

thanks in advance!!!

I've had multiple pairs of both shoes you are asking about, and although the Kobe 4s are great shoes....the Huarache 2K4s are the best shoe I've ever put on my foot. Great ankle support, extremely stiff laterally for hard cuts, great traction, and they fit like a glove. I destroyed 3 pairs in 2005 and won a state championship in them, and since then I have yet to find a shoe that compares.

I've had multiple pairs of both shoes you are asking about, and although the Kobe 4s are great shoes....the Huarache 2K4s are the best shoe I've ever put on my foot. Great ankle support, extremely stiff laterally for hard cuts, great traction, and they fit like a glove. I destroyed 3 pairs in 2005 and won a state championship in them, and since then I have yet to find a shoe that compares.

I haven't had any of the others but definitely loving the kobe IVs..easily the best shoes so far..played in my Vis the other week..they were ok..nothing special yet..the IVs are the pick of the three i reckon..picking up my jordan 2011s this week..they look very guard like..so hopefully will be another strong addition to the rotation

I haven't had any of the others but definitely loving the kobe IVs..easily the best shoes so far..played in my Vis the other week..they were ok..nothing special yet..the IVs are the pick of the three i reckon..picking up my jordan 2011s this week..they look very guard like..so hopefully will be another strong addition to the rotation

I play a very similar style to you. I wear the kd2's and love them. I like them better than the Kobe IV's I played in previously although they were a great shoe too.

You could probably find a pair really cheap at the outlets. They're definitely worth a shot.

I play a very similar style to you. I wear the kd2's and love them. I like them better than the Kobe IV's I played in previously although they were a great shoe too.

You could probably find a pair really cheap at the outlets. They're definitely worth a shot.

I love playing in Creative Recreation kicks especially the lowtops because they feel so light and low like the cradle rocks.

I love playing in Creative Recreation kicks especially the lowtops because they feel so light and low like the cradle rocks.

I play a similar style and actually after playing in my Lebron VIII V2's I'd recommend them. They don't feel heavy at all.

I play a similar style and actually after playing in my Lebron VIII V2's I'd recommend them. They don't feel heavy at all.

Real talk, go with the Huarache 2K4's...if they fit your feet right, you'll never regret the purchase......

Real talk, go with the Huarache 2K4's...if they fit your feet right, you'll never regret the purchase......

if you have the money, GET BOTH. but if you play everyday and need a durable shoe,
the 2k4 will be the better choice just because it has been tried and tested.
but performance wise, I'm loving the zk6 man. REALLY. and so far, it is very durable.
I can't say for sure though because I haven't even used them for 6 months. but playing
in the zk6 is INSANE. you should definitely get one for sure. but if you have money for just
one, get the 2k4... but get back to me in 7 months... haha. the my zk6s might've proven its full
worth by then. hehe...

if you have the money, GET BOTH. but if you play everyday and need a durable shoe,
the 2k4 will be the better choice just because it has been tried and tested.
but performance wise, I'm loving the zk6 man. REALLY. and so far, it is very durable.
I can't say for sure though because I haven't even used them for 6 months. but playing
in the zk6 is INSANE. you should definitely get one for sure. but if you have money for just
one, get the 2k4... but get back to me in 7 months... haha. the my zk6s might've proven its full
worth by then. hehe...

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

sick.gif
laugh.gif

2k4s, Ive ran threw 5 pairs best shoe Ive ever had.

2k4s, Ive ran threw 5 pairs best shoe Ive ever had.

Back
Top Bottom