Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

PM me a link to a 13 in white/royal/volt. I couldn't find any. Mind you, I don't have an ebay account. Do more listings show up if you're'logged on'?

Anyone seen these on the shelves? If not, anyone have an idea when dropping?

d482592edd939ba13bfa4bc8c1b17a4e7847d44.jpg

^ That's the only GR colorway I'd cop other than the Volts.

It's pretty safe, so hopefully they release them.

I really like these for some reason. I ususally hate patent, but it works in a Hyperflight sort of way for these. If I was 10 years younger I would grab thesein a heartbeat.

When does this color release?? It's been asked plenty of times but I haven't seen an answer yet. I really want this colorway for basketball. Theseare
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by att baller

When does this color release?? It's been asked plenty of times but I haven't seen an answer yet. I really want this colorway for basketball. These are
pimp.gif

They are for sale on NDC.... out of stock though

Finally got my pair!
Shoutouts gotta go to wooballer20, who found me a pair in my size on ebay. However I did manage to get my pair thru another Footlocker, hishelp is mad appreciated!

PICS!
EDIT: Holy crap. My name ain't ninjahood, but I've got some big 'ol pics! I have no clue how to resize them, so... there you go.
img0040mi8.jpg
img0039fh3.jpg
img0038vu3.jpg

When does this color release?? It's been asked plenty of times but I haven't seen an answer yet. I really want this colorway for basketball. These are
pimp.gif

These arrived in shipment today. Also a new CW for men and kids of the Zoom Sharkley, two CW's of the Jordan Dentro, a wht/silver Ol'schoolLow, and the new Shox Inferno.

Look for the shoes to pop up both in store and online all over the country by next weekend.

My mom just got back from the US. Finally I got these. People outside the US are really missing a lot for not having the finishline exclusive colorway. Theblack patent is
pimp.gif

Based on initial testing on my room, the traction issue on azk3 was very evident esp. compared to H08. Good thing I didn't use them yesterday. I played ona very slippery court and the huarache's hold out pretty good. Had a few minor slips but my friends had worse. Cushioning is nice and I'm reallyimpressed with the fit and comfort. For some reason, it reminds me a lot of my old pippen 2.

Haven't used the azk3 but will use it next week. I'm a big fan of lightweight and l2g shoes but the traction concerns me. We'll see.

06152008228.jpg
06152008229.jpg

560508.jpg

560104.jpg
Don't know if this colorway has been posted but this was from the the NBPA campthis past weekend. I hope this colorway releases to the public.

Originally Posted by abernja

pimp.gif

These arrived in shipment today. Also a new CW for men and kids of the Zoom Sharkley, two CW's of the Jordan Dentro, a wht/silver Ol'school Low, and the new Shox Inferno.

Look for the shoes to pop up both in store and online all over the country by next weekend.
Anybody seen these at an finishline's yet?

Went this past weekend to a few spots and only saw the volts, all black, and the white/royal colorways...the managers and workers had no idea when thewhite/black/red would be dropping...I know they're on NDC and finishline.com but I wanted to try them on in person first.

I forgot all about the 2k8s
indifferent.gif

I've used my 2k5s as shoes to ball in for almost 2 years now, I think I'll be getting these...still deciding between 4 of the cw's.

I have the wht/blk colorway very nice got them from a guy in Beverley Hills $84.00

Back
Top Bottom