Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

Originally Posted by ezRox

Finishline already has the Huarache 08 Bball shoe. It's dope. Essential the same as the OG Huarache's but spruced up to modern basketball standards with full length zoom air and podular suspension on the bottom similar to the AJXX. Definitely a must cop.

catalog on p.1 says its not full length zoom, just heel and forefoot, fwiw.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Anybody in CHICAGO SEE THEM AT FINISHLINE YET??

nope was just at one yesterday
but im from the burbs so maybe there are some out there.

Originally Posted by blco02

Yea, Jason Petrie, alphaproject, designed these.
these are @*@%@$# filthy! you knew alphaproject was gonna bring some bad !@$ design to nike. damn, that og colorway is sick

2272923941_a67540b78f.jpg

wowwwww
pimp.gif

Tried the all black pair on today at NT Miami and I must say they exceeded my comfort expectations!! I felt like heading straight to the gym to play ball, theywere just that nice!

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

those 2k8's are insane. *!+* i would rock those with some jeans

Same here. These are the only basketball shoes that I will buy to wear casually (besides Jordans).

I neeeeeeeed that lime colorway! Looks like all the hoopsters will be busting these out come Thu & Fri for the tourney.

I'ma have to try these on, but they look crazy. That og colorway is cold. I'ma sucker for that huarache foot sleeve/tongue...

I wanna get these to ball in but I'm not sure if I'll be able to wear them with my ankle braces

best nike non-signature bball shoe in quite some time. zoom BB IIs come in second place.

Are these limited or something? They don't have them at my finishline and they aren't anywhere online. Can anybody tell me whats going on?

Originally Posted by msuhoopsfan13

Are these limited or something? They don't have them at my finishline and they aren't anywhere online. Can anybody tell me whats going on?

Yea, same here. I can't find these ANYWHERE....Are these actually officially released yet?

These are one of the hotest shoe colorway I've ever seen. Just saw them a couple of days ago when I went to FL. I'm still debating if I should wait forthem to go on sale or buy them right away..compulsion!

any bay area sightings for the og colorway? and are they going to be releasing those at NT's???

those huaraches are banoodles! LOL! and the power max and zoom blurs are kinda sick...nike basketball has been back on their sh@t this season....not trying todo too much and keeping it simple and sweet....i am liking a lot of stuff they have done lately.....these will be copped for sure...

Back
Top Bottom