Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

They're a Finsh Line exclusive as of right now I believe.
No such thing. These released on Nike.com and at Niketown stores the same time they started showing up at Finishline stores.

The Black Kobe 3's dropped at House of Hoops first. That didn't make them a HOH exclusive...

2z8x6yh.jpg

any pics of these. im waiting for this colorway
pimp.gif

anybody know when this colorway will drop?

or all black with a white midsole.

this shoe design is beautiful.

If they're going to drop more colorways I don't need to rush to cop these.
Its nice Nike has finally done a shoe for their basketball line (that isn't a retro) that I'd like to actually purchase. Feels like its been so long.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

They're a Finsh Line exclusive as of right now I believe.
No such thing. These released on Nike.com and at Niketown stores the same time they started showing up at Finishline stores.

The Black Kobe 3's dropped at House of Hoops first. That didn't make them a HOH exclusive...
http://www.finishline.com/store/res...atchallpartial&isSearch=true&Ns=P_SalePrice|1

It DOES say Finish Line exclusive there so you could see where I would gather that from, right? You can't walk into a FL or Champs and purchase these. Samewith the Kobes. I'm speaking large retailers, not Niketowns and .com sites.
eyes.gif

also looks like a white/black/red will be releasing as seen on the top right of that picture. Iggy #9 PE?

To anyone thinking of getting em, these run big so I suggest going a half size smaller than your normal size.

Originally Posted by docious

Here's what I could find...

2ppabyd.jpg

If the tounge on the release version is purple, I'm sold.

Flipknoc, to each his own, but these run perfectly true to size for me.

flipknoc - if they run big then it's the same as when I copped the 2k4 - went over a half size
frown.gif

Anyone have any idea when these drop in Canada? & the price? Thanks in advance. Sorry if the big NO has been posted on an earlier page re: us Canadians
roll.gif

They are going to be a great casual shoe + balling if my ankles can take it.

I am going to love these with my pair of Carolina SOD shorts Summer Hoops! Although, they might look better with Navy laces.

I could probably get away with wearing them along with my Mavericks Swingman shorts or a pair of Villanova shorts!

Just a suggestion.
2m6l3yb.jpg

I was going to buy the all black pair, but without the snakeskin swoosh, I'm slightly disappointed. However, I can see that these are a must cop for me.
2ppabyd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom