Huarache Appreciation post

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

Dope stuff in here. Good to see there's still some love for the huarache.
My small contribution...

4ab1681575a1b33d7ec47dbfcabc618fd7edcc00.pjpg
eek.gif
so dope, any info on these? i need these in mylife........
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sell them to me

^UCLA huarche lights... There's a map of California on the insole. I'll post a pic up later. Seen em on Napsize for cheapness recently. There'salso a USC edition. Don't know if anyone has em to post up. Keep meaning to get a pair.

Dope stuff in here. Good to see there's still some love for the huarache.
My small contribution...

9a22629140748a1bb253c476d91ff20e7ed6f0b4.pjpg
i am looking for more then two years to find a pair of OGs in my size
i have had i think a FSR
smile.gif
except a size 11,5 or 12

here are some older pics.. i dont have them any more andtraded them withthings my size

Random pic

Bonus
smile.gif
i do like hua's

^UCLA huarche lights... There's a map of California on the insole. I'll post a pic up later. Seen em on Napsize for cheapness recently. There's also a USC edition. Don't know if anyone has em to post up. Keep meaning to get a pair.
thanks man.....but dang! they aren't my size!!

kapepper... Just checked out your blog. So many sick pics and some great info to go with em. You always have some of the bestposts on NT. Congrats...

Wow, Rap n Sneaks, thats some great stuff you have there. Still need some black beams to compliment my grey ones.

Yeah, they're a bit beat, but I love them. Has anyone had this problem with OG's: when I shake the shoe, I hear what seems to be crumbs moving aroundinside the sole.

^throw them in the washer, and they will look as new

some more huas

wmns colorway

and the mens cw

Still looking for a pair of Bo jackson Hurache trainer....but in terms of huraches, def love the mowabb set that game out like a year or two ago.

Great thread. Those OG Flight Huaraches are amazing kapepper. Frankly, I'm surprised at how many people have scream greens.

This is a fairly sentimental shoe for me because I credit it as being the shoe that "got me into the game." In 2001 I purchased the scream greens,it was my first ever online purchase of a shoe. I bought them from John Gotty, who is still a great friend. I'll have to give them some wear this summer;this thread has me wishing they were fresher.

n67900221_30274594_8889.jpg

n67900221_30049692_9925.jpg

These Mowabbs have been worn really hard since the pic and unfortunately have some scuffing now.

n67900221_30318018_1393.jpg

Huarache Plus 1993

n67900221_30004251_4193.jpg

yo OL WHOADIE BASTARD, how much did you pay for those escape lows? ive been wanting a pair for a while now.

i think around $100 shipped, give or take

i used a proxy service to get them along w/ the graphites from yahoo japan auctions

despite paying the proxy service fee and international shipping i still got a great price on them i think

C'mon let's see some more! I know yall got 'em and this thread started out real strong. Too soon to let it die.

I have a pair of 2k4's and 2k5's that I used for ball when they came out. They don't fit me anyomre though. That's when my feet started growinglike crazy

EDIT -

http://i.ebayimg.com/22/!BQZn7)Q!Wk~%24(KGrH****jEEjlLm(s8hBJ4ujE7Od!~~_3.JPG

eek.gif

if anyone ever comes across a 12 of these or the gray/black colorway.. hook it up!

Has anyone hooped hard in shoes like the AJ 7, Huarache Flight, Trainer Huarache, etc? I love them aesthetically but I always worried about the ankle support.

Back
Top Bottom