HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Yeah I was on the verge of buying but figured they’d sit like the other ACG inspired pair. Plus I’d rather have the punches on Thursday. Oh well.

If they show up again I’ll buy. If not I have entirely way too many Huaraches already lol.

Yeah I was on the verge of buying but figured they’d sit like the other ACG inspired pair. Plus I’d rather have the punches on Thursday. Oh well.

If they show up again I’ll buy. If not I have entirely way too many Huaraches already lol.
Had the Olivia Kim mowabbs, and ended up selling to a friend that kept bugging me… regret that ever since, so these were kind of a must for me. I actually prefer the huaraches over the mowabbs… hopefully other sites get em, and they sit, then I’ll return the Nike pair, and buy on sale…

Which store?
Saw them in store today, very nicely done.
20220823_155511.jpg

Any other sites with them? I only see Nike/snkrs.
Have not seen any but I feel like many of the boutiques will get them in the coming weeks. Hopefully they'll have them available for the labor day discounts that we all know are coming.

Purple punches out again?!?! So do these come in the old school box? I believe my current pair of purple punches come in the red slide out box

Nice! They should hit discount, they're now £80 here in the UK and they haven't been out long. The Electro Purple pair is now dirt cheap here in the UK, I'm pretty sure I saw them for £50. They were the pair that released before these new Punches with the regular tongue logo.

Last edited:
Wasn’t expecting those joints from today to sell out. Sheesh.
Oh god.

Retail here i come.
The Brown pair that dropped yesterday was tough.
If y’all are patient enough, I bet they’ll eventually become obtainable under retail on secondary market if it wasn’t the fake sellout since this is how it looks like here in Japan (released on SNKRS-JP 3 days ago)… That’s what I’m expecting (at least for my size), but I could still be wrong since I also don’t see other local boutiques such as Atmos or Undefeated somehow don’t carry em which is pretty strange…
2858093F-9E14-4EE2-ADE8-1401D1F37DF6.jpeg

Last edited:
Are dudes really going up a full size in these huaraches? And theres no dead space in the shoes?
I did. It's kinda crazy because I have a true size pair of Move insoles that fits just right in the full-size-up Huaraches with no extra space anywhere.

If y’all are patient enough, I bet they’ll eventually become obtainable under retail on secondary market if it wasn’t the fake sellout since this is how it looks like here in Japan (released on SNKRS-JP 3 days ago)… That’s what I’m expecting (at least for my size), but I could still be wrong since I also don’t see other local boutiques such as Atmos or Undefeated somehow don’t carry em which is pretty strange…
2858093F-9E14-4EE2-ADE8-1401D1F37DF6.jpeg

Good look

Will definitely wait for the GOAT markdown from overseas stock. Nike stay trying some bull**** lol

Back
Top Bottom