Huarache Le retro dropping various colorways in UK....awaiting stateside release

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Not sure why all the bashing on the huarache free, those are some damn good sneakers but to eachs own I guess.

I think we will see some OG colorways in these, its only right...

What's funny is that the LE's will probably retro and won't be half as comfortable as the Huarache Frees.
Who cares. As long as they aren't UNcomfortable OGs>>>>>>>>>>Frees.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

These are out already in europe. 7 more colorways coming out there as well as the US. These will probably end up out here soon enough.

interesting

of course go cw's will be copped. love the og midsole.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Not sure why all the bashing on the huarache free, those are some damn good sneakers but to eachs own I guess.

I think we will see some OG colorways in these, its only right...

What's funny is that the LE's will probably retro and won't be half as comfortable as the Huarache Frees.

Me.  I'd rather take a 'comfy as hell' Huarache Free than a so-so LE retro.

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by ehh

Me.  I'd rather take a 'comfy as hell' Huarache Free than a so-so LE retro.
Those free soles are ugly i'm sorry I don't care how comfortable they are. The last Flight Huarache retros that dropped around 03-04 i think were extremely comfortable.

All I want is pair of these:

nike-air-flight-huarache-shoes-3.jpg

Is that too much to ask Nike???

i copped the free sole fab 5 huaraches when they dropped i hope we see a realese of the black and blue pair in OG form tho

Hear something like 6 cws slated to drop in August... With our luck UK only
30t6p3b.gif

Has ANYBODY heard anything about these hitting the states?? I'm dying to get my hands on these and can't bring myself to drop $200+ on ebay

That black/red colorway is nice! Hopefully they drop here in the states soon. Not trying to pay that resellers tax on eBay.

Those free soles are ugly i'm sorry I don't care how comfortable they are. The last Flight Huarache retros that dropped around 03-04 i think were extremely comfortable.

All I want is pair of these:

nike-air-flight-huarache-shoes-3.jpg

Is that too much to ask Nike???

i second this!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom