HUARACHE LIGHT BURST QK

Didn't really care for these at 1st glance, but when I saw the grey joints today in person...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by clean sole

Originally Posted by tak

Ok-Ok....since nobody has asked yet, let me ask. How do these look with jeans? LOL
laugh.gif

Peep cweak's post midway through page two...

Now, which one of you took my size 11 in the CGs on NDC? I can't believe that was the first size to sell-out
mad.gif

Do these fit a little snug like other Huaraches?
could have been me too!
laugh.gif
ordered my pair monday, they shouldbe here today
nerd.gif
happy.gif
you'll get a pair!

Dropped today at both Cmon VA & DC...anyone need a pair just pm me...the black ones are sick in person...
a5f167366daa22267d12b78821b5544dcc6304b0.jpg

If anyone needs a pair of the greys PM me. Ended up with an extra pair and can only return for store credit. Check the sig. Peace D

cool grays are nice. picked them up the other day, they fit true to sz for me.

black/red bores me. got too many shoes that c/w that i don't even really wear.

^ r0biiin dope shot! I just got my set recently also, much more impressive in hand.

the cool grey colorway is clean...gonna have to cop them if they still have them in my size at the shop next time I am there

yeah to me black/red shoes are so common its hard to find a way to buy anohter pair. the cool grey CW is dope for sure but that bottom is gonna be yellow in acouple wears, right? anyway ill buy one of em

Originally Posted by 703SOOP

the patent leather is horrible
this is such a weird comment in so many ways. patent leather is not 'always bad' sure its ghetto on most shoes but the 11's wereclassics and we know that

DO THESE FIT LIKE AM 95'S...IM TRYNNA COP AND CANT TRY THEM ON....

Originally Posted by typecast3

this is such a weird comment in so many ways. patent leather is not 'always bad' sure its ghetto on most shoes but the 11's were classics and we know that
no if you have the shoes in hand, and compare them to a shoe such as the jordan xi's side by side, you'll notice the patent leather onboth shoes being significantly different

Originally Posted by Jaddict23

They are both nice but the greys are a must have if I can find them.

nike.com man, go to the burnside 77 side, click on the nike jacket on the bottom, click on products, then mens, then shoes and bingo presto, just ordered myblk/reds to complete the set.....the insole is the best part imo

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by typecast3

this is such a weird comment in so many ways. patent leather is not 'always bad' sure its ghetto on most shoes but the 11's were classics and we know that
no if you have the shoes in hand, and compare them to a shoe such as the jordan xi's side by side, you'll notice the patent leather on both shoes being significantly different

Originally Posted by Jaddict23

They are both nice but the greys are a must have if I can find them.

nike.com man, go to the burnside 77 side, click on the nike jacket on the bottom, click on products, then mens, then shoes and bingo presto, just ordered my blk/reds to complete the set.....the insole is the best part imo

MAYBE IT WOULD HELP IF YOU COMPARED THEM TO THE CDP XI'S...THOSE ARE PLASTIC AND CLOTH GARBAGE!

Back
Top Bottom