Huaraches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sizes still available on Size? website. Just got my order confirmation. IMO, one of the best Nike runners ever.

I've always wanted a pair of Huarache! I'm glad we're getting Scream Greens first. Hopefully we'll get other colors like Purple Punch and Blue Emerald.

Last edited:
here they are. ordered 7/28 and arrived at my place in NY on 8/4. pretty quick IMO. only negative feedback about size shipping is they ship in a bag so the box can get a little beat up. second time i've had that happen to me from size. no damage to shoes though so not really a big deal. the quality on these is pretty good. as expected, its not the premium suede like you see on older nike runners, but its not the cheap felt like material on nike id's. somewhere in between is pretty good. still a head scratcher to me though because almost all of the brands in the retro business use premium suede (i.e.. new balance, asics, saucony.) 

IMO, a top 10 nike runner of all time. extremely happy i was able to get a pair at retail.

I missed out on the Huarache Light sale on Size?. I couldn't pull the trigger on those from an overseas seller after taking tax and shipping charges. Does anyone know if these see a US release or did that already happen also? Thanks!

^no word as of now, which is why I bit the bullet & copped from a euro site. Came out to about $150, but I didn't wanna risk missing them altogether

here they are. ordered 7/28 and arrived at my place in NY on 8/4. pretty quick IMO. only negative feedback about size shipping is they ship in a bag so the box can get a little beat up. second time i've had that happen to me from size. no damage to shoes though so not really a big deal. the quality on these is pretty good. as expected, its not the premium suede like you see on older nike runners, but its not the cheap felt like material on nike id's. somewhere in between is pretty good. still a head scratcher to me though because almost all of the brands in the retro business use premium suede (i.e.. new balance, asics, saucony.) 

IMO, a top 10 nike runner of all time. extremely happy i was able to get a pair at retail.
Are these going to release stateside at all? And is there an official thread for these? I didn't see it

Are these going to release stateside at all? And is there an official thread for these? I didn't see it

No official thread that I know of and no word of these hitting the states. I got anxious and bought from Hanon Shop. Most UK stores still have a good amount of sizes up. Price shipped to the US will vary, but I got mine for about $140 shipped to VA.

anyone else's eastbay backordered ultramarines not ship yet? or shipped? mine have not shipped, original date was 8/15. then 8/21. still haven't received confirmation from eastbay. any info is greatly appreciated, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom