HUF LA WAREHOUSE SALE 12/11/10

Cop something for a x-mas gift or for yourself on the cheap.

huf-warehouse-sale.png

And accordingly, there is a Hundreds sale happening also in the area, and the annual OBEY sale down in the OC the same weekend. Not to mention, Adidas is renting the Barker Hangar at the SM Airport as well. Way too many sales going on in LA lol.

And accordingly, there is a Hundreds sale happening also in the area, and the annual OBEY sale down in the OC the same weekend. Not to mention, Adidas is renting the Barker Hangar at the SM Airport as well. Way too many sales going on in LA lol.

4 hour wait? %!$+, good thing i didnt go. i would have been the idiot that rolled up at 3pm wondering why there was nothing left.

4 hour wait? %!$+, good thing i didnt go. i would have been the idiot that rolled up at 3pm wondering why there was nothing left.

I was like 30th in line, but people were taking TOO long in there as they were only allowing a handful of folks in there at a time. When I finally got in, I understood why they took so long
laugh.gif

I was like 30th in line, but people were taking TOO long in there as they were only allowing a handful of folks in there at a time. When I finally got in, I understood why they took so long
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom