Hulk Hogan v. The Ultimate Warrior - 20th Anniversary...

Joined Apr 2, 2004
brings back memories...sheesh.

I'd opt to skip church on Saturday evenings when I was young to watch wrestling. I'd be alone at home and my opponents are all the pillows at home
I take the damn thing into a whole new level on Royal Rumble night coz I try to stand up every pillow and drop kick all of em

Joined Oct 30, 2007
Ah the good old days...when they took a whole year to build matches. Still remember marking out like a mofo when at the Rumble earlier in the year Hogan and Warrior ended up being the only 2 in the ring facing each other for the first time.

Joined Feb 23, 2008
was the wrasslin fake, but enjoyable? yes
where the personalities so much better than today? also yes. 
was talking smack outside the ring with the commentator > all that b.s. talking inside the ring that they do today? 3 times, yes. 

Joined Nov 10, 2007
Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Ah the good old days...when they took a whole year to build matches. Still remember marking out like a mofo when at the Rumble earlier in the year Hogan and Warrior ended up being the only 2 in the ring facing each other for the first time. 
at that hulk vs warrior ending

Joined Sep 28, 2002
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now