Humanflight4 23 OFFICIAL COLLECTION POST!...

Whats up NT Fam!

Basically been here since 2003, heavily into shoes since 97-98, stopped buying shoes and sold most of my collection in 2006 to buy myself a new car for my 19th birthday. With owning a sports car along came the modifying, the late nights partying, women etc etc so I stopped with shoes until I met my current GF who bought me white cement IIIs and CG XIs for Christmas last year.  I haven't looked back since and am enjoying myself meeting old friends, making new ones and all the things that come along with it. Without further a due, here's there collection--ENJOY!

I would like to be the first to say you have an awesome collection.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the love guys! I'll try to keep this thread alive with updates throughout this year and so forth.

that last pics is like the last few years of jays just minus the bs colorways .... their are some good colors missing but for the most nice collection

Thanks guys, it's a work in progress.

Weallequal there's more than a hand full that are from late 90s to 2000s and those "good colors" will be acquired with time. Within a years time I'll have it to where it use to be
smile.gif

Very nice collection -I remember your screen-name from back in the day, that last pic with all the Jordans is dope.

Dope collection...u got ur weight back up pretty damn quick...what whip did u buy? the g35 in ur avi?

Back
Top Bottom