Hundreds dead in the south

eek.gif

This is crazy...........I still dont see how NOBODY was badly hurt or killed in the tornadoes in Saint Louis last friday.

I dont know anymore, May 21st is looking like it might be real.

I live on the beach in NC and I recall telling a friend that a tornado here or there wouldn't really mean anything to us. Truthfully I was speaking about the fact that my city hasn't been affected by adverse weather in years (I've yet to see a tornado really do any major damage here) and this is coming from someone who practically lives a state where Hurricanes are expected to hit yearly.

After hearing about the news this morning let me just say that I wouldn't want to wish a tornado on anyone and I'm truly sorry for their losses. I guess after a few years of nothing happening you get content or complacent but you just never know with a tornado. At the very least with a hurricane you see it coming and you can prepare.

I live on the beach in NC and I recall telling a friend that a tornado here or there wouldn't really mean anything to us. Truthfully I was speaking about the fact that my city hasn't been affected by adverse weather in years (I've yet to see a tornado really do any major damage here) and this is coming from someone who practically lives a state where Hurricanes are expected to hit yearly.

After hearing about the news this morning let me just say that I wouldn't want to wish a tornado on anyone and I'm truly sorry for their losses. I guess after a few years of nothing happening you get content or complacent but you just never know with a tornado. At the very least with a hurricane you see it coming and you can prepare.

guys... the damage around here is absolutely unbelievable.

we knew it was bad, but with daylight we're just now beginning to understand how massive this system was. towns all around north and central alabama have been leveled. and power is still out for millions in alabama alone.

guys... the damage around here is absolutely unbelievable.

we knew it was bad, but with daylight we're just now beginning to understand how massive this system was. towns all around north and central alabama have been leveled. and power is still out for millions in alabama alone.

here is video of the tornado going through downtown birmingham.

when i saw this on the tv, i immediately headed to the basement... my house is within a mile of this shot.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

This is crazy...........I still dont see how NOBODY was badly hurt or killed in the tornadoes in Saint Louis last friday.

Whats the significance of May 21st this year?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Whats the significance of May 21st this year?

here is video of the tornado going through downtown birmingham.

when i saw this on the tv, i immediately headed to the basement... my house is within a mile of this shot.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Sorry off topic but when I read the thread title...

I thought the Hundreds clothing brand was no longer popular in the Southern states.

My bad, carry on.

u corny, b.

did that *!%* just jump OVER the road doe?
eek.gif
thats wild. aint seen a tornado since it hit suffolk about 2-3 years ago

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Sorry off topic but when I read the thread title...

I thought the Hundreds clothing brand was no longer popular in the Southern states.

My bad, carry on.

u corny, b.

did that *!%* just jump OVER the road doe?
eek.gif
thats wild. aint seen a tornado since it hit suffolk about 2-3 years ago

I went to school in tuscaloosa and people were saying that the storm was catastrophic. I had no clue that it claimed so many lives. I definitelt need to check on some friends. I haven't watched the vids but I'm sure they're outrageous.

I went to school in tuscaloosa and people were saying that the storm was catastrophic. I had no clue that it claimed so many lives. I definitelt need to check on some friends. I haven't watched the vids but I'm sure they're outrageous.

Back
Top Bottom