Hundreds dead in the south

r.i.p
frown.gif
tired.gif

yo thats EFFED up, I live in Oklahoma and we have tornadoes year round damn near.. they should show people in every state how to prepare and take cover just in case.

yo thats EFFED up, I live in Oklahoma and we have tornadoes year round damn near.. they should show people in every state how to prepare and take cover just in case.

Man.....Mother nature is upset....shes showing us no matter what, SHE can make storms that we cannot bear.....I am not excited at ALL to see what the hurricane season is going to bring this year.....

Man.....Mother nature is upset....shes showing us no matter what, SHE can make storms that we cannot bear.....I am not excited at ALL to see what the hurricane season is going to bring this year.....

yo thats EFFED up, I live in Oklahoma and we have tornadoes year round damn near
co-sign. I spent a better part of my child hood living in KS and spring/summer means its tornado season. Tornadoes are nothing to mess around with. The destructive power they have is unreal/humbling/frightening. My father works for a voluntary service unit from our church on a clean up crew after a tornado hits and he still says this is the worst he has ever seen...

greensburg-after.jpg

Heart goes out to all those who have been affected...

yo thats EFFED up, I live in Oklahoma and we have tornadoes year round damn near
co-sign. I spent a better part of my child hood living in KS and spring/summer means its tornado season. Tornadoes are nothing to mess around with. The destructive power they have is unreal/humbling/frightening. My father works for a voluntary service unit from our church on a clean up crew after a tornado hits and he still says this is the worst he has ever seen...

greensburg-after.jpg

Heart goes out to all those who have been affected...

Originally Posted by jones23me

in Tuscaloosa most the people who took cover still died or where injured

Originally Posted by jones23me

in Tuscaloosa most the people who took cover still died or where injured

I never been that scared in my life...ever. Me and my folks were looking from our house when we saw it formed in the West. It was a good 3-5 miles away from us and it was huge. Me and mom went to look at the damage it done and I was lost for words. Im 23 years old and places that been around since I was a kid were gone in like 5 minutes. My mom works at the hospital and she said that the body count in Tuscaloosa is much higher than what they are telling us. I am still in shock by all this and please pray for everyone who lost everything or love ones.

I never been that scared in my life...ever. Me and my folks were looking from our house when we saw it formed in the West. It was a good 3-5 miles away from us and it was huge. Me and mom went to look at the damage it done and I was lost for words. Im 23 years old and places that been around since I was a kid were gone in like 5 minutes. My mom works at the hospital and she said that the body count in Tuscaloosa is much higher than what they are telling us. I am still in shock by all this and please pray for everyone who lost everything or love ones.

Definitely praying for you guys, luckily my sister who lives in Birmingham and aunt and uncle who live outside Tuscaloosa are ok. I've heard from most of my UA friends as well and they are doing fine, the town is in ruins though.

That @##% was crazy watching it yesterday. This is the second major storm in the last few weeks to hit Bama man and it's probably only going to get worse as the spring and summer goes along. I got a feeling it's going to be a bad summer for the entire south. I haven't experienced a hurricane since I've been here in Gainesville, but I'm moving to New Orleans in July and with the way this weather is being radical now, I'm just hoping things don't get worse.

Definitely praying for you guys, luckily my sister who lives in Birmingham and aunt and uncle who live outside Tuscaloosa are ok. I've heard from most of my UA friends as well and they are doing fine, the town is in ruins though.

That @##% was crazy watching it yesterday. This is the second major storm in the last few weeks to hit Bama man and it's probably only going to get worse as the spring and summer goes along. I got a feeling it's going to be a bad summer for the entire south. I haven't experienced a hurricane since I've been here in Gainesville, but I'm moving to New Orleans in July and with the way this weather is being radical now, I'm just hoping things don't get worse.

Back
Top Bottom