Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

Well, if they are looting, I'm hoping it is at least for supplies that they need as opposed to ignorant ****. That's the part I never understood, you get the **** you don't need, but where are you taking it when the dust settles. Maybe I'm just naive, but if I'm looting I'm going after usable stuff, like food or batteries or something

I'm sorry but how tf u get trapped inside your car in this situation??? You had fair warning to get to higher ground.

Where are you located?

Close to 249 by vintage park..the first 2 pics are vintage preserve parkway by Louetta...

The last pic is louetta...loetta (by dunkin donuts) facing heb by vintage park...

Located off spring cypress and old louetta... parents are off 1960 and perry...got to 249 from spring cypress..but it got sketchy by the cypress creek

I'm sorry but how tf u get trapped inside your car in this situation??? You had fair warning to get to higher ground.

Simpy put people are naive to the dangers of driving through standing water during flooding. It gets repeated over and over during floods but yet people still drive through standing water.

People probably thought this wouldn't be that big of a deal. Sit and ride it out. Turned out it was much worse. Then they tried to drive through water and flooded their engines out.

My prayers are with all those effected in HTown and SE Texas. Have some homies from Beaumont and they sound like they are good. The pictures are UNREAL. I imagine that is what the cities will look like after we are all long gone and Mother Nature reclaims everything. Looks like something out of a 'end of life' movie.

so far my fam in houston seems to be okay (not in the mandatory evacuation zones).. hope this storm ends soon :smh:

Close to 249 by vintage park..the first 2 pics are vintage preserve parkway by Louetta...

The last pic is louetta...loetta (by dunkin donuts) facing heb by vintage park...

Located off spring cypress and old louetta... parents are off 1960 and perry...got to 249 from spring cypress..but it got sketchy by the cypress creek
Yea noticed that area. Damn so willowbrook area under water?

IMG_0622.jpg
IMG_0623.jpg

How my street looks right now. Its flooded but not as bad as other parts of town. I wouldve expected more because the Buffalo Bayou is literally right behind my complex.

Be safe out there. Hopeful that the city prepared enough to save as many people as possible.

Last I heard, the storm had reversed course and was going to pass over Houston again. What's the status now? Is the worst of it done and we're just worried about the flooding from the prolonged rain, or are winds still causing damage?

1960 was clear last time I was there which was a couple hours ago, windfern was clear also, like I said above tho don't even try North gessner.

Aint gon be suprised if national guard delcares a curfew...the motto was if u loot we'll shoot fa katrina
Well, if they are looting, I'm hoping it is at least for supplies that they need as opposed to ignorant ****. That's the part I never understood, you get the **** you don't need, but where are you taking it when the dust settles. Maybe I'm just naive, but if I'm looting I'm going after usable stuff, like food or batteries or something

Back
Top Bottom