Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

KTRK Photo of Runway at Houston's Hobby Airport

DIRyOhGUMAAaWys.jpg

Stay safe peep man, we need u around these parts. My Snapchat would never be the same

North west houston.

Been bad out here. Cousin got rescued by a boat. A homeboy and his wife are on the roof trying to get rescued by helicopter. Never seen rain like this.

Flooding is off and on.

Hard to keep up with NT since this site doesnt work for me since the switch, and now with limited signal its worse.

I know a lot of people in ****ed up places right now that need help.

North west houston.

Been bad out here. Cousin got rescued by a boat. A homeboy and his wife are on the roof trying to get rescued by helicopter. Never seen rain like this.

Flooding is off and on.

Hard to keep up with NT since this site doesnt work for me since the switch, and now with limited signal its worse.

I know a lot of people in ****ed up places right now that need help.
What part of northwest?

emptying those reservoirs is just gonna flood more people out... its better than both of them breaking and releasing all the water though...

Maybe houston will smarten up and make the bayou better. This is the third massive flood in two years. Hate to see the city ****ed up like this.

This **** happens multiple times every 10 yrs.

People outchea really need help. They sleeping on rooftops.

Another 20 inches for the next two days stay safe

Damnit :smh: I sold a shoe on stock x just now and I'm sure they prolly gonna take points of my account smh. Of course today it would sell.

This is wild!!! I stay on the other side of the beltway. Lucky I have a madmade Lake by my crib so all the water piles up there. If that thing fills all the way up we done for!

This is crazy though. I can't believe it's that bad for some people. My boy aunt had to be exacuated to our local high school and my other homie lost his whole crib. They not even 5 min from my crib SMH

Back
Top Bottom