Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

has the rain stopped???
Yeah only reason I went out yesterday, today at least where I'm at we have dry concrete streets. Parking lots are full of flooded out cars. I still can't figure out why people try and drive in this mess unless you're evacuating. If anyone is familiar with the city, east side (at least from Normandy St. to the Beltway) Noth shore area, is almost completely dry from what I've seen.

Damn my boy lives in Katy. Haven't spoke to him but I saw him posting stuff online so I know he's good for the most part. Not sure what part he stays at. Is the whole city underwater or ???
For the most part, damage is widespread.

Any locals know any place donate clothes I've got all my little brothers clothes(he passed in 13') and tons of kicks that I no longer wear (kinda worn for a sneakerhead but still mostly J's) I've not been able to find a reason to get rid of, this feels like the perfect reason. Everything I have read online says to hold off on clothing, because of logistics or some mess(some people only left with clothing on their backs which I'm sure reeks). They suggest money to the red cross which I can't get down with.

Any locals know any place donate clothes I've got all my little brothers clothes(he passed in 13') and tons of kicks that I no longer wear (kinda worn for a sneakerhead but still mostly J's) I've not been able to find a reason to get rid of, this feels like the perfect reason. Everything I have read online says to hold off on clothing, because of logistics or some mess(some people only left with clothing on their backs which I'm sure reeks). They suggest money to the red cross which I can't get down with.

Can someone provide cliffs on why people seem so averse to donating to Red Cross? I wanna donate but don't know where

Can someone provide cliffs on why people seem so averse to donating to Red Cross? I wanna donate but don't know where

tbey have a hard time trusting a "non prifit" with potential 9 figure sums for greater good to actually be done. your better off finding go fund me pages for people with boots on the ground the way i see it but giving is giving. just help in anyway possible

Back
Top Bottom