************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

My homie is soho just lost power. We're still getting hammered with wind/rain up here in boston.

lost power here in MA for two hours. back up and running though after a quick nap :lol:

My power is flickering on and off. Its about to get real. Luckily I have a stocked refrigerator and a fine Brazilian woman to keep me company.

Here in Maryland we have moderate to heavy rain with some wind gusts. We lost power for about an hour around 5:30.

Pics haven't been looking too good. Hope all you guys in the Northeast are staying safe!

Hagerstown, MD (Northwestern Maryland)

Still got power, just constant raining. Seems like the storm is passing and the worst has already passed *crosses fingers

LES power gone.

and that baseball field near the FDR is submerged the WHOLE thing.

you guys in nj are in luck!
tumblr_mcojx8ksez1r7g09uo1_500.png

:smokin

Of course the first thing on his fat *** mind in this storm is trick or treating

Been trying to reach my fam in Astoria and no luck...but dude said nothing major in Queens so idk...

I live on the border of BK in RIdgewood, Queens. I'm a good 20 minutes away from Astoria. My boy in Jamaica lost power though.

Last edited:
category 1, tropical storm, or heavy rain......it don't matter when you're close to water and the dangers of flooding it brings......be safe 

Back
Top Bottom