Husband stabbed for opening christmas present early

roll.gif

A WOMAN in the US state of Wyoming stabbed her husband with a kitchen knife after she accused him of opening a Christmas present early.

Misty Johnson, 34, of Rock Springs, was charged with aggravated assault and domestic battery after the incident on Wednesay, the Associated Press reported.

Her husband, Shawn Fay Johnson, 34, was stabbed in the chest when the couple argued over his opening a Christmas present early, according to court records.

As the argument escalated, Mrs Johnson accused her husband of having an affair, police said.

Mrs Johnson appeared in court yesterday and was released on bail.

Detective David Thompson said he did not know what the present was, or if it was even a gift for Mr Johnson.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22963440-2,00.html

That's what he gets for not waiting. It's only 3 more days......

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

roll.gif

A WOMAN in the US state of Wyoming stabbed her husband with a kitchen knife after she accused him of opening a Christmas present early.

Misty Johnson, 34, of Rock Springs, was charged with aggravated assault and domestic battery after the incident on Wednesay, the Associated Press reported.

Her husband, Shawn Fay Johnson, 34, was stabbed in the chest when the couple argued over his opening a Christmas present early, according to court records.

As the argument escalated, Mrs Johnson accused her husband of having an affair, police said.

Mrs Johnson appeared in court yesterday and was released on bail.

Detective David Thompson said he did not know what the present was, or if it was even a gift for Mr Johnson.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22963440-2,00.html
Misty JohnsOWNED
roll.gif
smh.gif

These Ho's Is Hienious
smh.gif

Sidenote: everytime I see Domski's sn I think it says "STD" instead of "GTD"
smh.gif

That's not a good look for the kid
laugh.gif

eek.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
WTF was she thinking.And why did she accuse him of cheating seemingly out of nowhere?That makes me think she is crazy or she is the one cheating.

The holidays always bring out the Looney Tunes. She just earned herself a big lump of coal for x-mas.

Back
Top Bottom