Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

will try to cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Suns32

I think it is zoom in forefoot and heel.

I still wouldn't be surprised if Nike cheaped out after that prototype was made.

Still, some of those colorways do LOOK good.

Originally Posted by Ak1ck54l1f3R

not feeling the hyperdunk 2010s, would rather have the p.e.'s in your avy jumpmanfan1

Yea I hear that man, I love the Glove p.e.'s, but I would probably only ball in them 1ce or 2ice.... with these I'd go hard in tha paint for months!! haha

Glad to see there's heel and forefoot zoom, feels like there's gonna be some bounce in there

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

is this a mcfly colorway?

img6161.jpg

I thought this was teal, grey and red (old memphis grizz colorway)

anyway either or is nice.......
It's the aqua/black/red, it's really similar to the color on the Hyperfuse for the FIBA World Championships so I think these are the Hyperdunk World Championships.

nike-hyperfuse-aqua-turkey-basketball-shoes-01.jpg

No-Show NBA socks are the best way to go. I can't stand for my socks to be visible. That's the only thing I don't like about the Kobe V, but one more thing I'll like about the 2010.

I don't know what I'd wear with 'em, but I'd even get this colorway if the shoe perfoms to the anticipated expectations.

so do we have a carbon fiber or glass fiber midfoot shank in these or what? i'm seeing a lack of any visible shank in the hyperdunk 2010 and hyperfuse.

Back
Top Bottom