Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

via CounterKicks.com

EXCLUSIVE: Nike Hyperdunk 2010 – Pinkfire

nike-hyperdunk-2010-pinkfire-white-myth-heather.jpg

Here’s an exclusive first look at a Nike Hyperdunk 2010 colorway scheduled to hit next year. Previewed in Pinkfire/White-Myth Heather, the shoe takes on a loud pink colorblocking throughout the body of the shoe. The upper features second generation Nike Flywire-infused material dubbed Skinwire with an injected TPU heel counter. Underfoot is Zoom Air units at both heel and forefoot with a herringbone traction rubber outsole. This “Pinkfire

so those aren't the think pinks? and are just gonna be a gr?
i would so cop to play bball in them

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

No-Show NBA socks are the best way to go. I can't stand for my socks to be visible. That's the only thing I don't like about the Kobe V, but one more thing I'll like about the 2010.
wow, i actually feel the opposite of this.. I love when my socks are showing..

I like the look that STAT usually has or even OJ mayo..

I kinda call it the rugged look

amare_stoudemire_080319_300.jpg

OJ%20Mayo.jpg

Originally Posted by offbad

so zoom-zoom in forefoot and heel...

+ outrigger make this shoe a must have.
Also considering Nick's review(ISS) on these, they seem pretty solid!
smokin.gif

I just wish they had carbon fiber instead of that weird chameleon plastic material. Then again, I've noticed that some of the thicker plastic shanks are more sturdy than carbon fiber. My Kobe II's flexed so much at the midfoot that the carbon fiber cracked...

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

I just wish they had carbon fiber instead of that weird chameleon plastic material. Then again, I've noticed that some of the thicker plastic shanks are more sturdy than carbon fiber. My Kobe II's flexed so much at the midfoot that the carbon fiber cracked...

That's a fact about the cracking cf. Though they are using glass fiber instead of carbon it is supposed to dispurse the energy along the footbed and still provide that solid support. Imo TPU has nothing to loose since it is equally durable if not better in some cases yet helping very well on the transition. 

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Maybe this'll help, jmizzle10.

The right shoe says:

-pivot point in the forefoot for stability
-flex grooves in the forefoot for flexibility
-lateral forefoot outrigger helps support and stabilize foot
-solid rubber outsole, segmented for flexibility, features a modified herringbone pattern for traction and durability
-TPU shank plate provides midfoot rigidity and support

I'll try to uncode the left shoe if needed

I think the left shoe says:
-Nike Zoom unit in the heel and forefoot delivers responsive cushioning and comfort
-thin, lightweight TPU film encompasses the Flywire for support and comfort
-perforations on the medial side and in the toe box for ventilation and comfort
-mesh tongue and forefoot dynamic fit innersleeve for breathability and a seamless sock like fit
-next generation Flywire technology for lightweight support and comfort
-injected molded exterior heel counter keeps the foot stabilized over the footbed

the wht/yellow/blacks are on NDC... when are they supposed to come out? is this a mistake?!? can i get them early?

ordered my pair... if you order Nike (RED) laces you get free shipping, so $4 for shipping and a pair of laces > $8 for just shipping
no coupons out there but i got 6% cashback VV
came to $141, not bad for getting them early
eastbay says they are supposed to release 7/8

hey eastbayrep, when are you guys going to get the hyperdunk 2010 and in what colorways?
i'm feeling that usa cw, and would be all over that blackout cw if the upper had that shiny cracked marble texture to it instead of that griptape look.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait for this colorway
I  gotta agree with you bro.  That colorway is gonna be sick.  GR please Nike

Back
Top Bottom