Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

Wow, I didn't even think about Nike doing that. I hope they do. Although, I feel like it may have only been done with the Hyperdunk because it was a first-time thing with the Flywire and Lunar Foam, and Nike really went the whole 9 yards marketing it as thoroughly as possible.

Just got my pair early...

IMO they are true to size but run a bit narrow. If you have a wider foot, then I suggest going up .5 size

China's and TB's.
wbqukl.jpg

via regularolty

Originally Posted by RSomers6

The Hyperdunk 2010 lows are just Kobe V. What the hell nike.

^ No, this is brilliance.  Nike has learned to spend less but earn more through proper marketing.  To the customer (external) it seems like a whole new concept- although HD2010 low share similarities in design they're two different ideas.  However, to Nike (internally) they just tweaked the design of Kobe V concepts, and perhaps making them a higher cut; offering them in a variety of colors and calling it a different name.  Then you just have yourself another stream of revenue derived from the Kobe V, without that name. 

Nike has learned to be really smart with this idea of confusing the customer.  Back in the 90's they made more shoes for more players than now- but figured that'd be too costly to do.  There was literally a signature sneaker for every elite player- Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Penny, Barkley, Admiral (just to name a few)

The only players who have signature sneakers with a strong marketing campaign is Lebron and Kobe, and Nike has every intention to make a return on their investment with a bazillion colorways that drop every other month.  Oh yeah, Kevin Durant too.  Everyone else wears team stuff or modified versions ala PE's like the Air Max ALOT's.  Marketing is expensive so they focus their efforts on the three top players in the NBA.  Vince Carter? He had a signature shoe

^ Well put ssgefiestoakage. And to RSomers6, the Hyperdunk 2010 low does not have full length Zoom. But the sole of the Kobe V isn't as gripable as the 2010. IMO, still two different shoes.

Those China's are too shiny, and i cant tell if i like the TB's or not since most of the midsole isnt shown.

I mentioned it before. I'll mention it again now that I've seen em. The Neon Pack of Hyperdunk 2010's dropped today, at least at the grand opening of HOH Seattle. 4 pairs of highlighter-like colors. Blue, Yellow, Green and Pink. I didn't take a pic, but they're sure vibrant shoes. Don't know if I could pull em off, but they're not bad!

These don't have any Lunarfoam, correct? They look like performance beasts.
eek.gif

I like them better than the OG HD.

Those neons look wack............. but i do like those white/oranges though. i figure those are TB's??

Back
Top Bottom