Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

i think my USA's shipped from eastbay today!
roll.gif

does anyone what the "official" usa colorway is?  i see 2 slightly different colorways..

this:
nike-hyperdunk-2010-nk-1.jpg

or this:
nike-hyperdunk-2010-usa-basketball.jpg

are these popping up anywhere in nyc? been calling stores and being told they have no clue.

please be the first pic, but i doubt it. FNL and eastbay have the second pic as their pic's. 

Originally Posted by rukawa005

does anyone what the "official" usa colorway is?  i see 2 slightly different colorways..

this:
nike-hyperdunk-2010-nk-1.jpg

or this:
nike-hyperdunk-2010-usa-basketball.jpg

Does anyone know if they will be a QS or if they will be a GR? If so, when is the release date for the US ones? I know the bottom ones are releasing this week.

I can't wait to try/get mine today.. BUT, looking at the OG Hyperdunk and 2010 in comparison, the 2010 looks flimsy around the ankle area like the hyperize was :/

called NTNY and they said they'll be releasing the hd2010s tomorrow, 7/8, in the following cw's:
black/green
white/grey
blackouts
usa's

Nah Fresh eastbay has those up on backorder for an August release so I imagine they're not too limited. Those might be my favorite so far along with the USA's but they need some navy laces.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

please be the first pic, but i doubt it. FNL and eastbay have the second pic as their pic's. 

Not anymore. It's weird. I don't know cw is the USA now...

Finishline stores seem to have stocked these today too.  Do a store pick up and use code “SUMMERJULY

The picture you have is the version that is out. I have seen that version everywhere.

I was so excited to try them on today, and wound up disappointed and not buying a pair :/ IMO they were way too high, and then way too flimsy in the achiles area/ankle, high for no reason IMO... Was just like the Hyperize but with zoom air and a better lockdown and fit, original Hyperdunk IMO is way more sturdy and better TO ME, except for like I said the zoom air and herringbone traction pattern :/

Back
Top Bottom