Hyperdunks

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

I believe these are the White/Dark Obsidian - Sport Red KB (at least im hoping they are)
Those are the samples I saw, Kobe's logo is on the toungue. As far as I know, that is what is coming out, I haven't received notice of a change...
YES!!!

Alright, recently got an ATS from Nike, and they still have Kobe in parathenisis after the Hyperdunk style number, so its looking like the sample is beingreleased.

ALSO, having a meeting with Nike Monday morning, although, mysteriously, I wasn't told why. I am thinking its Jordan samples for '09. I was just told,"You are going to want to be there". Ungodly hour of 8AM, though....
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Will let you all know what I hear/see.
happy.gif

^^^^ much appreciated

and yes in footlockers june release it is the hyperdunk with "white/red" listed as the color....................red for the #10 stitched on?

much appreciated for the info again process, and AF1

was curious if anyone can confirm a RD on the Hyperdunks. I've heard a bunch of different dates but was wondering if one of you guys could confirm it forCanada

thanks again..

does anyone know if the Olympic Kobe PE hyperdunks are going to be released in large quantities or is it going to be a quick strike.

i saw the olympic kobe PEs in person today at my store...............and all i have to say is WOW!

and the all black colorway will be releasing july 24th

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

i saw the olympic kobe PEs in person today at my store...............and all i have to say is WOW!

and the all black colorway will be releasing july 24th

do they look exactly like all the pictures we have been seeing or has there been any changes. And does it look nicer/different than the GR or are theypretty much the same?

do they look exactly like all the pictures we have been seeing or has there been any changes. And does it look nicer/different than the GR or are they pretty much the same?
just like earlier ones, kobe logo, #10 etc

theprocessofbelief, so the "argentina" color is dropped, as in canada wont get it?

well, my store is in halifax and i was kind of shocked we got them............
they arent extremley limited, my guess is they went to 20-25 stores? all major chains, id expect them at the eaton centre for sure

does anyone know if there are going to be anymore Kobe PE hyperdunks released in Canada or in general?

do they look exactly like all the pictures we have been seeing or has there been any changes. And does it look nicer/different than the GR or are they pretty much the same?

theprocessofbelief, so the "argentina" color is dropped, as in canada wont get it?
Correct. I had that color booked, and it was teh only item to show up rejected.

Although, I did notice this weekend that Nike Canada does have a large quantity in the Yi Jian Lian colorway...

Although, I did notice this weekend that Nike Canada does have a large quantity in the Yi Jian Lian colorway...

any idea were the Yi Jian colorway will drop and how much it will cost? Also any news on any other Kobe PE hyperdunks dropping in Canada? Possibly the oneshe wore in the video were he jumped over the snakes.

Originally Posted by TripleH16

any idea were the Yi Jian colorway will drop and how much it will cost? Also any news on any other Kobe PE hyperdunks dropping in Canada? Possibly the ones he wore in the video were he jumped over the snakes.

Should be a FL, Champs, ect release. Retail is 149.99

Which ones did he wear in that video? Only ones dropping this summer are the white/black and all black.

Originally Posted by TripleH16

any idea were the Yi Jian colorway will drop and how much it will cost? Also any news on any other Kobe PE hyperdunks dropping in Canada? Possibly the ones he wore in the video were he jumped over the snakes.
Should be a FL, Champs, ect release. Retail is 149.99

Which ones did he wear in that video? Only ones dropping this summer are the white/black and all black.

thanks for the info. And the ones in the video was a shiny orange color and purple.

Back
Top Bottom