Hyperdunks

7th looks like Chris Bosh PE. I dont like the placement of the #4. THey better fix that up.
I really don't like how they put a black midsole/outsole combo on a white based upper. It doesn't flow right for me. I think theycould've done much better with this considering it's a white/back/red hyperdunk.

Nike should've called BP.

^ Yeah i know. The colour placement for his PE's isnt cutting it. They should re-do the whole shoe.
But it's probably too late since its releasing in October
grin.gif

Someone in the HD thread said, some colorways are fake. I hope one of them is the Bosh PE's, cause I just dont like the overall look of it.

I would have preferred a color blocking like this one but replace the yellow with red
P_120_1_Hyperdunk-McD-1i.jpg

Patent Leather would be
pimp.gif
too.

Anyone think they would put a Raptors Claw logo on the tongue. Since they put a logo on the Longhorns PE.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by trix213

yo, which stores in VANCOUVER got the red/gold yi's? are they limited or can i wait for an fnf / sale or something?

I know champs, nike and footlocker got them. I know burnaby in metrotown got them at champs. and theyre still available

So Canada has five colors either already at retail, or incoming.

001 - All Black

103 - Bosh's coming in October

142 - Kobe US Edition

171 - Wht/gold

601 - Yi's.

Is it possible we could see another? Yes, but a very small chance. And if you do, don't expect large numbers... most likely would be a boutique release.

+!@$ is weak... especially with how well this shoe is selling...

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ NDC doesnt ship to Canada. But they ship ID shoes here ?

NDC does not ship ID's to Canada.... unless it has changed in the last 2 months.
I would love that... my wallet, not so much...

Patent Leather would be
pimp.gif
too.

Anyone think they would put a Raptors Claw logo on the tongue. Since they put a logo on the Longhorns PE.
ohwell.gif
Well they have Kobe's logo on his...I didn't see a sample for these.. but if I had to guess, I think it will be the plain hyperdunk toungue

Damn, so the only Hyperdunks were going to be getting are Bosh PE's and also the black/white colorway.

Nike is doing us wrong if thats the final sample for the Bosh PE's
smh.gif

If limited amounts of other colorways release at Nike stores, I wouldnt be too mad.

^ Nope. Its very unlikely it will come here to Canada. I wish though.
I would have rather wanted these Home & Away's instead of the Kobe Olympic PE.

Is it possible if the Nike Flagship Store in Downtown, can order shoes I want from Niketowns ?
ohwell.gif

^ Nope. Its very unlikely it will come here to Canada. I wish though.
I would have rather wanted these Home & Away's instead of the Kobe Olympic PE.

Is it possible if the Nike Flagship Store in Downtown, can order shoes I want from Niketowns ?
ohwell.gif

I am unsure of their policies, but I highly doubt it. I believe Nike Canada has to have everything come through them. Give it a try, though. I aminterested to see if you could do an inter-chain transfer from the US...

Although, I have heard rumblings that certain boutiques have been by-passing NC altogether... and a few people aren't too happy...
nerd.gif

the bosh will have to be a quickstrike if it is releasing under footlocker as it is not listed in the sku book (unless it is under white/black)

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

the bosh will have to be a quickstrike if it is releasing under footlocker as it is not listed in the sku book (unless it is under white/black)
Code is 103 I believe....

^ I am too. But it looks like we're not getting them. We got the black/white colorway instead.

You ever think about copping it on Eastbay when its not back-ordered anymore ? Because I think including shipping its going to cost more or less the same here.

I dunno, eastbay usually isn't the way to go because of the customs. I bought the Puerto Rico's for $125+ 31 (international surcharge) +11 (shipping) =$168 USD add on another 10 bucks for conversion, thats about $180 all together. So after I saw the manu's on Ebay, cancelled the PR's and picked up themanu's for the same price

Better of using SPC which bring the $149 price tag here down to $133 after taxes. Or picking up from other online retailers such at PYS, UTA, Shoe trends, etc.

Thats my two cents...

^ If Eastbay is that bad, i'll just search through other sites. Im just hoping something like PYS gets those colorways.

Back
Top Bottom