- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

Ahh lucky you guys in NYC!! Will they sell online the black and white ones? My black white and volts just came in! Frickin comfy! Auuurigh

Just logged in a 6 mile run.

-That sock liner gets really tight after awhile of running.
-Really, what is the point of these damn laces?
-After my run I feel soreness on top of my foot where the laces are located and on my heel.
-I think these are too "light" for running. No support when you hit a bump, crack, debris, or any uneven pavement.

Last edited:
I did a little snip snip on the back heel tab area, now they are perfect.
I can wait for other colors, might even try to pick up the women joints.

Tried on a pair and they feel good. I would not run in them but they would be good for some weight training. I cannot justify 175 for these however.

Plan on wearing these mostly to the gym and casually, with a pair of the new Nike Tech Fleece pants (not shown, wearing generic black joggers in these). The shoes fit TTS. The lighting in my room is not great. The volt really pops in the natural sunlight, as is customary with Nike's volt makeup.

Cheers.

Last edited:
View media item 574221
I own the racers and the lunar+ these are by far way more comfortable and they look amazing

The fit is very very snug I went true to size they feel great once you can get your foot in, I tried without socks but it feels really weird cuz of how tight it molds to your foot like a elite sock

Like someone else said earlier the laces are pretty much unnecessary and you can take them out and it wouldn't matter

Last edited:
i wish nike would back off the volt/electric green a little bit

i would have gotten the womens colorway if it came in a big enough size

anyway, my pair is out for delivery, will be taking right out of the box and off to the gym i go. cant wait.

I think the laces are pretty necessary if you're going to actually run in these. The laces allow you to really feel the flywire tighten around your foot. I have narrow feet and there's no way these would be runnable without the laces. Foot would be sliding around non-stop

My review:

I was excited about the Flyknit Frees until I tried them on. They were too tight and constrictive and something just didn't feel right about them on my feet. I usually wear a 10.5 in my runners (freeruns, lunar eclipses, etc) and 11 in basketball (Kobe, XX8s, etc). Even a size 11 in the Flyknit Frees didnt feel right.

Given that, I had my reservations about the hyperfeel even though I've been stoked about the design since I saw the first pics. I went with a size 11 instead of my usual 10.5 and they fit me perfectly. The shoe runs a little narrow, so I suggest going up a .5 size.

My favorite gym shoe for a while now has been a toss up between the Flyknit Racer and the Kobe 8. I didnt think Id ever find a shoe I enjoy wearing more than the Kobe 8, but after just one wear to the gym, the Hyperfeel has bullied its way to the top of my go to gym kicks.

Im not a heavy guy (165lbs) so Im always curious if Im getting the full effect of the different Nike cushioning systems. These were impressive right out of the box. The cushioning is softer and squishier than the lunar foam in the Kobe 8 or any lunar foam Nike Ive worn in the fast. I think the "pistons" on the sole enhance that effect.

The restrictiveness of the upper was unnoticeable after 10 minutes and they broke in quickly and felt like a dream.

I'm 100% sold on these and will be buying multiple upcoming colorways.

View media item 574904

My review:

I was excited about the Flyknit Frees until I tried them on. They were too tight and constrictive and something just didn't feel right about them on my feet. I usually wear a 10.5 in my runners (freeruns, lunar eclipses, etc) and 11 in basketball (Kobe, XX8s, etc). Even a size 11 in the Flyknit Frees didnt feel right.

Given that, I had my reservations about the hyperfeel even though I've been stoked about the design since I saw the first pics. I went with a size 11 instead of my usual 10.5 and they fit me perfectly. The shoe runs a little narrow, so I suggest going up a .5 size.

My favorite gym shoe for a while now has been a toss up between the Flyknit Racer and the Kobe 8. I didnt think Id ever find a shoe I enjoy wearing more than the Kobe 8, but after just one wear to the gym, the Hyperfeel has bullied its way to the top of my go to gym kicks.

Im not a heavy guy (165lbs) so Im always curious if Im getting the full effect of the different Nike cushioning systems. These were impressive right out of the box. The cushioning is softer and squishier than the lunar foam in the Kobe 8 or any lunar foam Nike Ive worn in the fast. I think the "pistons" on the sole enhance that effect.

The restrictiveness of the upper was unnoticeable after 10 minutes and they broke in quickly and felt like a dream.

I'm 100% sold on these and will be buying multiple upcoming colorways.

View media item 574904

did you wear em with socks or no socks for the gym? just wondering what feels better for that. i would prefer to wear socks if i get these to workout in haha

Back
Top Bottom