- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

are these only available on ndc?

I searched eastbay, finishline and champs and they had some women's version and im not sure if it's all sold out at those spots or because they never stocked them to begin with

also, aside from ebay, are there any spots with the older colorways left?

Curious about the trainers.

The toe reminds me of a flyknit version of the Kobe IVs.

^^^ Was just about to post that.

Also, the Volt/ Electric Yellow/ Electric Green colorway in a FSR has been marked down to $104.97. Add 20% off using promo code: SLICKDEALS20   and they come out to $91.96 shipped to California. That's a steal IMO, for some Hyperfeels!

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/free-hyperfeel-running-shoe/pid-772464/pgid-1496005

Last edited:
^Geez, they were $140 just yesterday. It's surprising that Nike has marked down some items while the clearance code is out. Usually they wait till after the code expires to mark stuff down.

I'm going to take my chances and wait for the Reds to go on sale. IIRC, every pair of Hyperfeels has gone on sale on NDC. 

^^^ Was just about to post that.

Also, the Volt/ Electric Yellow/ Electric Green colorway in a FSR has been marked down to $104.97. Add 20% off using promo code: SLICKDEALS20   and they come out to $91.96 shipped to California. That's a steal IMO, for some Hyperfeels!

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/free-hyperfeel-running-shoe/pid-772464/pgid-1496005
That is a solid deal.  I picked up my greys for around that same price when they were on sale plus an additional percent off.  Tempted to pick up another pair.  They have become my favorite work out shoes.

Last edited:

That is a solid deal.  I picked up my greys for around that same price when they were on sale plus an additional percent off.  Tempted to pick up another pair.  They have become my favorite work out shoes.
Same here. Use my original volts all the time. They're great for leg days.

How did you guys find those Volt Hyperfeels? I was looking for any Hyperfeels ons ale yesterday after I saw that Slickdeals code and only found the grey womens.

Thanks for the link though, very helpful.

I think it's also 9% if you use ebates, code is ebates20 for the 20% off plus 9% cashback on ebates.

Last edited:
Been thinking about it, I don't have any red shoes so if I do get a pair, might as well be the most comfortable shoes ever built.

loving these.
been rockin my wolf greys often but this pic just made me want these a lot 
nthat.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/28/latest-flyknit-nike-free-hyperfeel-trainer/

sneaker news seems to think they are a trainer....not too sure how much clout to put int this though. I don't like the look as of now...but maybe functionality will win out
These are DOPE!
nthat.gif

With that Toebox that thick, it looks like it may have a TPU Under Layer to protect the Toes, like the Kobe 8's.

Definitely not mad at that... makes them alot more Durable & Performance Dynamic.

Originally Posted by jdhiman  

Same here. Use my original volts all the time. They're great for leg days.
I've been seeing people say that these are Great as Work Out Shoes... but great in what sense? What makes them great for Workouts?

Are they just really flexible & can take a pounding OR are they good bc they're plush & soft/don't put much pressure during leg/strength movements?

Btw, I can't wait til this BS Winter is over with in Ohio, so I can finally give these Bad Boys a chance... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom