Hyperfuse low or KD iii

Joined Jan 13, 2009
Hi there, I'm 5'10" 185lbs, playing SG/SF, slashing type but do help on rebound as well. Currently kobe v, cp3 III & aj2011 been my rotation. Recently just added Rose 1.0 but haven't try them out yet.

There is currently sale going on at my place, now choosing between Hyperfuse low & kd3. I know both shoes have similar zoom at forefoot, but which one do u guys recommend? All I concern much is the zoom, will it bottom out fast? My worst experience was Nash's Zoom mvp pop X, the zoom bottom out after i balled less than 5 times.

Joined Jul 5, 2010
I have the KD3s and I highly recommend them. I wore them for six months outdoors and the Zoom did not bottom out, although I did wear through the sole. The Hyperfuse Lows were just too narrow imo.

Joined Jan 13, 2009
Originally Posted by thaolor

I have the KD3s and I highly recommend them. I wore them for six months outdoors and the Zoom did not bottom out, although I did wear through the sole. The Hyperfuse Lows were just too narrow imo.
how's the shell? i read its sub quality on the leather. Do they hold up good for 6 months outdoor?

Joined Sep 5, 2010
zoom doesn't really bottom out... all my zoom based shoes are still ok. you can send them back if they bottom out.

Top Bottom