hypermax anyone?

Seems like they 'solved' the problem of the hyperdunks with the hypermax. I was surprised at how light they were, but wasn't able to try them. Anyone?

I tried them on yesterday and I left without buying them. I was really hoping to like these because I thought they would be like Hyperdunks without the Lunarcrap.

However, I felt they were too stiff to be a good basketball shoe. The ankle support was too restrictive especially if you used the strap. And the cushioningwas too firm for me. The only plus is that they are light for a Max Air shoe. One thing I found is that they fit wider than the Hyperdunks.

If you like Max Air shoes with lots of ankle support, then you should like these. But if you're looking for a Hyperdunk with better cushioning, then lookelsewhere.

Personally, I'm going with the Soldier 3's. They're as light as a Hyperdunk, but with better cushioning and cheaper than the Hypermax.

They came in shipment today and I immediately tried them out.

-Shoes are VERY restrictive even without the ankle stap.
-I thought they felt a lil narrow. (my foot is narrow too)
-They are not in any sense of the word lightweight. Actually I'd def call them heavy. (FSR box was about 40lbs lol)
-Quality of the materials seems to be on point.
-Traction pattern and overall midsole/outsole design is great.

If you're looking for this to be the next HD, look somewhere else. I'm still looking for a shoe that can top the Kobe 1. Buying some HD's nextweek.

I tried these on about a week ago, and the only reason why i didnt buy them is because i wanted a different cw. I am impressed with the cushioning and theankle support. i have had a pair of shoes that felt like i had ankle braces on, so i was happy about that. Plus they seem like the feel great for casual wearas well. They are heavy to me....18.4 oz which is 5 oz more than the hyperdunk. i feel that nike did a good job with these and i have heard some good reviewsfrom others that have balled hard in these for a 40+ hours, so i will definitely have these very soon.

Gonna have to order these without tryin em on, none available in a 14 in Canada. But I've been pumped for these for a long time, hopefully a replacementfor my 360's.

These shoes are way too heavy when I tried them on, if you're looking for another pair to replace the hyperdunks wait for the hyperize.

i tried these on yesterday and i wasnt sold. hyperdunks>>>>Hypermax. cant wait to see how the hyperize feel.

Back
Top Bottom